Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gilgamesh | Unofficial organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org
Family Name: Gilgamesh
Family Owner: Barwary Gilgamesh | 14028
Family House Number: 1140
Family Founder Discord: yousif_ygx#7324
Family Owner Forum Link: Barwary Gilgamesh

Family Rules :

1. Must obey city rules
2. Everyone should be respectful
3. Participate in events and have fun
4. Adapt in the city
5. Don't bother and respect other people
.HISTORY OF THE FAMILY.

I wanted to create a family in order to gather the people I love in my family. When I was 7 years old, my family expelled me. From the age of 12, I decided to join a family and made new friends. And from the age of 17, I decided to make my own family.
.HISTORY OF THE FAMILY.

me and my all freinds we are done with our school that time my all frnd is going to study abroad that why I was also thinking to got out and complete my further graduation studays that time I decided to move to another city to complete my graduations than i found Los Santos, los santos is truly one of the most beautiful city's in the world
So decided to move to Los Santos. I take I flight And Finally, barwary Arrived here. He just rented hotel their and he got out to explore the city but as we all know every city have their good sides and dark side also he just rented the mopaid and he is exploring the city he saw there are to many job opportunities available in the city that why he decided to work and electrician along with his study. from that job he manage to save good ammount of money from that he buget his first new car BMW E46 and the small house in the city .all is goin on track. one day he is working as a electrician beacuse he is new he park his car in no parking area and officers come ane give him the fine of illigel parking he realised he got fine when he is done with his job he came out and going to his house with his car but some people is trying to pulling over his car he parks his car at the side and they told him come out ur car u have pending debts and they are trying to take debts in illigel why they are group of 4 people but he manage to run out from there but he realised their are to many bad people in the city one day he is going to haighway for some work at farm but again the same thing happen the group of people try to pull over his car .they manage to pull his car and and they are demanding to hand in the air and they are trying to rob. The all gang members with red cloths and their cars is also red he thinks that they are gang members after some year he finished his graduation and he decided to sattel in los santos for lifetime his dream to be a police officer beacuse in the past few years before he got robed many times and the criminal rate is increasing day by day he is realising this cases happing again he applied for the LSPD (los santos police department) but he got failed in the exams and he is suffering with same cases day by day he is roaming aroud the park and suddenly he meet his child hood friend name (jendo) and they are talking about his child hood memories and barways ask him what he do for leaving that he told ..just chill .one day barwary going towards way to the farms and again the same robbing happen but he saw jendo in that Gand that why the gang members leave to go .when barwary finish his work and he came back city again and barwary also decided to join the gand he called jendo jendo meet him in the same place and they hoop in the car .they riched in his gang headquarters that names (blood streets gang) they invited him to his gang barwary get lot offf new frnd barwary also goin to rob the banks, atm,and the robery also barwary getting better day by day in his shooting skills and their friends and the gang members also supporting him one day barwary decide to creat his own family for fun and and (jendo) also supporting to barwary the barwary also trust on jendo that why he give him the deputy of our family the are inviting people in their family and they are getting strong day by day and jendo is also taking care of the family members. To many ups and down happen with the
family but.....
People Who Stays Till the End Are The
Real Supporters and finally barwary's Family on Top With Zero Toxicity and True
Supporters.
Whatever Happens Till now For a Good Reason. Need To See What Happends

Ranks in order:

1 - Family Friend { New family member }

2 - Prospect { Members who are still in the process of demonstrating their loyalty to the family }

3 - Soldier { The One Who Do The Basic Stuffs And Tasks }

4 - Enforcer { The Members Who Do Fun In The City Also Attending Family Events As Well }

5 - Family Manager { Members Who Have Been Active In Family Events }

6- Senior Manager { Members In The Family Who Have Proven Loyalty }

7 - Legend ( Event Leader )

8 - Challenger { Primary Manager Of Businesses And Handles Most Interactions For The Family }

9 - The Under Boss { Handles Any And All Interactions Within The Family Especially Negative Interactions }

10- The Boss ( The Leader of a Family )

Family Goals :

- we need make Family Rank Namber 1 in top 10 .

- Build a robust family .

- owning various businesses in the city .

- We try to be nice to people .

- End all family and territorial fights .

- To be the most famous and respected family .

- Attend as many events as possible .

- Planning to fill the garage with the top 10 luxury cars .

Family Logo :
Picsart_23-10-25_15-11-49-404.png

Family T-shirt :
image.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom