Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lara Palvin
Administrators nickname
Rancho Sixninez
Date
Feb 15, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://resimlink.com/u6HUY

Lara Palvin

Neomisora
Player
I had a crash just in front of the prison yesterday and I was born back in the same place and I knew that I would be in prison when I was born crash food is not something I did on purpose, it was posted on the forum but I did not see the forum, if I had any knowledge, I would have tried to do something before and I did it, I took a screenshot

Lara Palvin

Neomisora
Player
If I wanted to quit the game, I could leave as soon as I saw the fibs, yes I could do that, I also use prime, but I did not choose to do it, I was asked for my gun license, I showed it, I was searched, I got in the car and crashed right at the entrance of the prison, do you think it's a coincidence, why would I do this in front of the prison when I have so much time?

Lara Palvin

Neomisora
Player
already handcuffed, even if I exit automatically, I know that I will fall there even if I crash, don't you think it's ridiculous why I should leave the game even though I know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom