Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2023
Time of violation
10:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AJCrxUkKWa8

omigundle

Player
Player
wtf is these demands these kids dont know anything and coming for cases lol bro u guys suck at this plz grow up then come u kiddos .
i put rdm coz i was leaving already before e gave demands but u can see he wanted to show how strong he is by doing a 1 v 3 and also with the armours bro so scared of just one guy . next time offer me a 1 v1 bro lets see what split second u die t . i couldnt get the id of other guys plz check the logs.

Hype sussy

Player
Player
wtf is these demands these kids dont know anything and coming for cases lol bro u guys suck at this plz grow up then come u kiddos .
i put rdm coz i was leaving already before e gave demands but u can see he wanted to show how strong he is by doing a 1 v 3 and also with the armours bro so scared of just one guy . next time offer me a 1 v1 bro lets see what split second u die t . i couldnt get the id of other guys plz check the logs.
come 1v1 me cry baby

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 121427 will receive punishment for UB Demands
( Gave demands very fast which is unrealistic + Evidence doesn't show him opening fire )

Regarding all others no IDs visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom