Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesster Kaelviin

:)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Soykan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 (Turkiye)
4. Average online per day : 8-9
5. Your Discord : chesster0031
6. Your Nickname : Chesster Kaelvin
7. Your ID : 249046

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- Los Santos Vagos Deputy
- Bloods Executioner - 8
- Ballas Event Leader - 10

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
First of all I have high command experience in gangs, and I worked as a deputy I know what a leader should do I want change and development during my term of office and I know what needs to be done to keep the members loyal to the gang. I will try to make my gang top with my gang members.

- A leader always helps his members. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members.
- I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.
- I will make Marabunta Grande the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- First of all I have witnessed that the high commands of gangs cannot manage a community so I will choose my high commands carefully and there will be no confusion. And I will do my best to clean up the toxic inside the gang. Store Robbery / Gun Store Robbery / FZ Raid / Hostage Situtions I will make events every day.
- One of the main reasons why I volunteered to lead the Marabunta gang is to show my leadership skills and give a new face to lead the Marabunta gang.

Thank you for reading
Best Regards

houtarou

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Soykan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 (Turkiye)
4. Average online per day : 8-9
5. Your Discord : chesster0031
6. Your Nickname : Chesster Kaelvin
7. Your ID : 249046

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- Los Santos Vagos Deputy
- Bloods Executioner - 8
- Ballas Event Leader - 10

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
First of all I have high command experience in gangs, and I worked as a deputy I know what a leader should do I want change and development during my term of office and I know what needs to be done to keep the members loyal to the gang. I will try to make my gang top with my gang members.

- A leader always helps his members. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members.
- I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.
- I will make Marabunta Grande the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- First of all I have witnessed that the high commands of gangs cannot manage a community so I will choose my high commands carefully and there will be no confusion. And I will do my best to clean up the toxic inside the gang. Store Robbery / Gun Store Robbery / FZ Raid / Hostage Situtions I will make events every day.
- One of the main reasons why I volunteered to lead the Marabunta gang is to show my leadership skills and give a new face to lead the Marabunta gang.

Thank you for reading
Best Regards
+1

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 02/11/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom