Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydar Seekece

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Yıldıray
Your age : 22
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 4-8 Hours
Your Discord : schadenn
Your Nickname : Haydar Seekece
Your ID : 99210

Additional information
Leader of Families Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 - I want to be leader of Families because i have been in gangs most of my city life. I have always been in the most active gang and given the location and experience I have, I know it will be successful. We have got 100% turfs in multiple gangs and we want to continue this with Families.
2.2 - I have been playing in the city for almost 2 years now. I’ve been in most of the gangs and had experience as a HC and Deputy every gang for long time. I wanted to try the leadership role after a long time, which is one of the things, Families is the most important gang in the city and I will be the best candidate to lead them to success. We had a great term with Kanye and Richard and I will ensure we finish a full 2 terms.
2.3 - During the time I spent in the city, I made many friends. Many people who knew me, whether in the gang I was in or out the gang, were saying that I was a person who could influence people, that I could organize peoples in a very good way and that I had a good leader potential. I will have the right deputies to lead when I'm not there like Yasar, Ramazan, and Richard, all former leaders of gangs

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc.
3.2 - Activity in ghetto, events, etc. I am planning to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids along with hostage situations.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rule breaks. If anyone does rulebreak, it will be result with demotions, insta-kick or blacklists.
3.4 - To keep the gang in order , we will need the RIGHT high command and the deputies when I'm not here.
3.5 - We will be the MOST active gang in doing the most events and being active in ghetto at all times
3.6 - We will work to do hostage situations in which we will ensure good RP with LEOs
3.7 - Ensure good RP by working on NO TOXICITY with any LEOs or Gangs.
3.8 - Spray Profits at max every hour. This is main way for gang to make money

My goals for Families :
I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers like we did in Bloods and Ballas
We will try to keep the spray profit at the max at ALL TIMES.
We will dominate the ghetto by following the rules and avoiding rule breaks.
We are gonna attend events and we will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs. We will be the MOST active gang Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for cland parachutesa
Ensure competition in respect and peace and have ZERO toxicity

Best regards, Haydar

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Approved

Interview time at 16:00 on 30/10/2023
DM me on discord to confirm your presence
And join waiting room at least 15 minutes before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom