Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexandre_Dubois
Suspect ID
16834 45882
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2023
Time of violation
20:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge36XS_tsW0

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
I showed Him My id don't cry and deceiving admins?? and I didn't even muted u lol man

Last edited:

Rika Orimotto

Player
Player
How desperate are you ?
Clearly as we can see FIB doesn't want you...
Go find some other org to cry kid because today gov is also whooping your ass.

After your power abuse in last gov, you really think any state org gonna take you in.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go in gangs or in ghetto.. So I can whoop your ass through your ID (not governemnt ofc πŸ˜‚) and kill you again and again even if you are complying to demands...

See you in ghetto retard.. I am sure no state org is interested in hiring you...

I don't know why every gov or ex gov has some kind of misunderstanding of them being above every other org..
bruh your fat ass stays either in Capitol or DOC...

Some retards even relog in DOC if they are in capitol and are required in DOC because they so scared of being taken as hostage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ifykyk 😏😏

and the moment one revolver bullet shot nearby DOC, retards inside of DOC drop global and lock themselves inside prison cells. Because know if they drop a local, USSS is fking incapable of doing anything other than saying bad dream inradio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
How desperate are you ?
Clearly as we can see FIB doesn't want you...
Go find some other org to cry kid because today gov is also whooping your ass.

After your power abuse in last gov, you really think any state org gonna take you in.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go in gangs or in ghetto.. So I can whoop your ass through your ID (not governemnt ofc πŸ˜‚) and kill you again and again even if you are complying to demands...

See you in ghetto retard.. I am sure no state org is interested in hiring you...

I don't know why every gov or ex gov has some kind of misunderstanding of them being above every other org..
bruh your fat ass stays either in Capitol or DOC...

Some retards even relog in DOC if they are in capitol and are required in DOC because they so scared of being taken as hostage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ifykyk 😏😏

and the moment one revolver bullet shot nearby DOC, retards inside of DOC drop global and lock themselves inside prison cells. Because know if they drop a local, USSS is fking incapable of doing anything other than saying bad dream inradio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro chose facts

Jack Robert

Player
Player
muting me to avoid rp with me and refuse to show id as corruption
muting me to avoid rp with me and refuse to show id as corruption
ok so if people dont want to talk to you . you will make forum? and were is 6.4? and i didnt see any rp according to your pov as if my friend not want to talk to you , you will follow them to see his passport if they refuse then you will make forum for 6.2 clear you crying to see his id because he said you we dont accept people like cry baby ( show me your ID x 37 time)

Del Federal

πŸŽƒ Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
Firstly, There was no Rp Situation there, so there will be no Gen Rule 6.2 + Gen Rule 6.20
Secondly, They can refuse to show you ID as from your POV there is no specific reason that they show you ID, Also You are shouting at them to show the ID so many times this can be also a Reason they can Refuse the ID.

ID: 67005 Will be punished for Ear-Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom