Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tollen Pluxury
Administrators nickname
luke Pluxury
Date
Oct 28, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/7orIhPB

mahmoodaldribi

Player
Player
HI got blocked for 2 days and I was have 2 warnings before I got blocked. Yesterday I should unblocked and Back to play normal in the city. someone upload a forum on me I VDMed him with heli by mistake because when He is dead I didn't see him, And unfortunately I don't have pov because my pc is not good enough to allow me to record. And also sometimes I face an issue with the missing textures so the complaint has been apporoved by Steezy Murphy and Luke pluxury give me a 7 days blocked. I accepted my punishment for 2 days because I deserve it but it this time this decision is not correct because as I mentioned after that 2 days blocked I was have 0 warnings and before it I was have only 1 warnings so I don't understand how luke blocked for 7 days! because I know the rules if I have a 3 warnings I will get 7 days blocked but I was have 1 only ! So please double check my logs. And I'm 100% sure the vdm is not correct because as I told you I didn't see that guy because of missing texture issue. And Thanks in advance.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov provided from your side so we can not review ur complain
+ 2 days ban are not removing warnings received before and u had 2 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom