Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furkan YounG
Suspect ID
288994 298238
Date of violation
Oct 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8SYlxxPtp7c

Nibir_Prime

Give Respect Take Respect
Player
First off all i am going to some ooc work he give me demand idk i just come and i see he killed me and he give demand my friend and its UB demand this is not my and her property and no Her item here like Solar or etc. He did UB Demand not me
Thanks

Villain

Player
Player
so you can give demands for no reason and if people don't leave you can kill them??? this sounds fun. I'll try this from now on, I will give demands randomly for no reason and kill people if they don't leave

Furkan Duman

Player
Player
You are very right, we installed a panel there and you just threw raid on that roof, it is not the first demand I have given you.

Villain

Player
Player
i went to the same place after 1 hr, u can see time stamp, there's still 2:30 and 3:30 mins left on panels. you can only give demands when 15 mins or less are left for panel to be ready. its ub demand. in the pov u only gave demand to 298238 and didnt give demand to 288994. you killed 288994 without demand which is rdm, that is why u cut that part out. i request you to upload full pov

Last edited:

Furkan Duman

Player
Player
from your pov we can understand that you raid the panels, I don't give ub demand there, you came there and looked at the panels, I gave you demand, you didn't go, I gave you again, you didn't go again, then I shot you.

Furkan Duman

Player
Player
If you don't raid the panels, why are you coming back there? I killed you the first time, okay, you call it ub demand, then you come back and look at the solar panels, which means your goal is solar panels, don't call it ub demand for nothing.

Villain

Player
Player
do you even understand what you are saying? i said ub demand because u cannot demand people to leave the area when there is more than 15mins left for panels to be ready. it doesn't matter if the player is there to raid or not, u cannot give demands to leave until :45

Villain

Player
Player
If you don't raid the panels, why are you coming back there? I killed you the first time, okay, you call it ub demand, then you come back and look at the solar panels, which means your goal is solar panels, don't call it ub demand for nothing.
do u even know rules or what ub demand means???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom