Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bokito Wolf
Administrators nickname
Aki SixNinez
Date
Feb 15, 2022
Time
Proofs
/

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
Dear Admins

This is the 3rd time u guys bann me for this rule... iam 100 procent sure i didnt break the rules!
i buyed a family busnis for 30 mill for the family and they are paying me between 2 and 4 mill each day i havent gotten more than 4 mill in 1 day it means every reset i recieved between 2 or 4 mill thats allowed.
and to be honest this dismotivates me because this is the second time iam sure it went wrong..
because the first time i really didnt knew the rules but this time i cannot have make this mistake
please check the logs every reset i got money it cannot be that i have gotten more than 5 mill as gift in 1 day or have given money away worth more than 5m
and i know u people can also make mistakes please fix this!

1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

to be honnest Aki i think u made a mistake like the last ADMIN did please unban me as soon as posible
since the first time i got banned i never got more than 5 mill or given more than 5 mill
and indeed i did some transactions but it was real transactions and not gifts u can check everything what i did in the logs
i hope u guys will fix this or tell me what i did wrong and when!

Friendly regards

Bokito Wolf

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
as u can see it was maken a mistake here before

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You did transfer more than 5 mil a day on 14th​

Status
Not open for further replies.