Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mat_Dechansky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2021
Time of violation
13:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rJUXZfM0js

Matt Dechannsky

Player
Player
I came to call, and there was guy laying down, and one guy above him with shotgun. I offered helped but he refused it, guy that was above him (ID 38107) said that he is FIB agent and that he is there just to be sure guy laying down dont run away. That was suspicious for me because he wasnt in FIB uniform or vest and he didnt had FIB vehicle. I asked him to show me his ID just so i can be sure that he is FIB agent but he showed me passport. When i told him to show me ID he told me to check his car plates so i can see that car is on agency. Car was on his name. I didnt wanted to waste time so i offered my patient help and guy aimed with shotgun at my patient. Patient constantly refused help or offer would expire. While i was trying to help my patient i was telling suspect that he could get in real trouble for pretending to be FIB agent. He started jumping on my truck, hitting me, hitting patient, insulting me and patient, i finally helped my patient and told suspect to wait and Gods came.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

This would not be considered harassment as this player was just waiting for the other player to be picked up.
If you have evidence of him hitting you please make a forum post with that evidence and for the correct rule for that.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom