Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 289627

Additional information -
1. Leader of the THE FAMILIES GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The FAMILIES gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in THE FAMILIES gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of THE FAMILIES gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper