Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaki Colombians

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mete
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: zakicolombianss
6. Your Nickname: Meto Bolo
7. Your ID: 51195

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be the leader of The Familees because I served as the family leader and gang official so I want to see my experiences I want to strive to create a better socialization and a better environment and a good time so I believe everyone will love the gang more so good money and bonuses for everyone. guns are nice cars and so that they don't get bored, we will do market robbery, gun market robbery, hostage taking, attack on clans and military unit, so we want to take the turfs and defend them and make 100% turf and end a better period.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will not only develop the role play within the organization, but also the role play outside the server. By teaching the rules so that they do not get bored, or with people who know the rules, we will carry out hostage situations, FZ and market robbery, gun market robbery, so that people can come to a better position and events, I will give them a nice bonus, nice weapons. and we will offer better cars so that we can recruit more men to our gang and try to get to a better position and we want to win all the turfs and end a good term. Thank you

Bonus System
Clands For kill each : 10k
Paracuhte : 20k
Max Grafitti : 30k
Collect whole territory Profit: 50k

Rank System
-15 Boss
-14 Deputy
-13 Under Deputy
-12 Warlord
-11 Capo
-10 Turfer