Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Lamar Mafia Information

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Lamar
  2. Your age 27
  3. Time zone Central Daylight Time
  4. Average online per day 9 Hours
  5. Your Discord.yvngdracco
  6. Your Nickname Lamar Mafia
  7. Your ID 232693
Additional information
  1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation
  2. I have High Command experience in SAHP, GOV, LSPD, and NG.
  3. I have seen incorrect usage of the roleplay commands, such as /me, /do, /try ETC I want to make better usage of these commands.
  4. I want to make it to the next level of SAHP by becoming the leader and making special events such as, ghetto patrol, checkpoint ETC.
  5. I think I would be the perfect fit for leading SAHP because I have knowledge of the server rules, good communication skills, I can think fast in any situations and I'm willing to help any officer that needs it!

1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  2. I will make realistic convoys heading to events so we can all get there safely.
  3. I will make better usage of the roleplay commands such as, /me, /do, /try, ETC.
  4. I think HRT/Recruitment Team takes a big part in SAHP because they try their best to find the best Troopers. I will make sure that the HRT/Recruitment Team is putting in the best effort to find good Troopers!
  5. I have seen a downfall in Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T).I want to make sure they are at the frontline in any special events such as, store robberies, hostage situations, ETC. Thanks Lamar Mafia.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
Rejected

Answer given in previous application, do not spam applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom