Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aditya Love
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zk0uld

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Possible illegal reshade or redux cuz its allowing him to see through the object and shoot , didnt peak for 1 min and yet he knew my location

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
ask for extended pov , if he didnt see me enter or something its impossible to see like that while randomly running (he knew location) and just like shooting through vents is bug abuse , shooting through this should be bug abuse
I DIDNT shoot through it. Look at my pov and u can see that i shot ur leg/foot beacuse it was sticking out due to dsynd most likely

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
I DIDNT shoot through it. Look at my pov and u can see that i shot ur leg/foot beacuse it was sticking out due to dsynd most likely
habibi dont try to cover it now , if it was bugged u abused it
Get ready for nice vacation and why dont u provide extended pov to show how u knew my location
Theres no way u came running and noticed that " so called dsync "( it is illegal reshade afterall)

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
habibi dont try to cover it now , if it was bugged u abused it
Get ready for nice vacation and why dont u provide extended pov to show how u knew my location
Theres no way u came running and noticed that " so called dsync "( it is illegal reshade afterall)
I knew ur location beacuse my friends told me in discord. Btw there is nothing called illegal reshade. reshade just changed ur games colors and etc. If u mean illegal redux then u can tell admin to check it beacuse its legal. Shooting a Dsynced player is not bug abuse. if shooting a dsynced player was bug abuse ppl would be banned for that daily. U can see clearly that i shot the blue pixel that was sticking out (ur leg/foot)
btw i can provide extended pov if admin asks for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom