Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freija Jinn
Administrators nickname
Elson Ace
Date
Oct 31, 2023
Time
23:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_qNKPzJFDg8

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Before the subs , I was suddenly killed by the admin, and then I saw the national guard leader Saint Opps giving money to Admin elson ace . And after that the admin not heal me. My friend patch me up
My body camera was off at the time, but a friend sent me the conversations spoken on the ng radio. and i have one bodycam from my ng friend and u can see all situation
I am someone who has applied for admin position before and is eager to serve this city.
It is unfair to use admin power and get paid in this way, I request you to check the money transfer logs and support me in this regard.

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
I sincerely apologize, I thought you were in on the joke since afterwards when I tped to revive you, you were already revived and started joking around with me saying "i'll come back to ng in the next term." I wasn't aware that you didnt see it as a joke and I apologize. I gave the money back to saint afterwards.

Freija Jinn

Server Administrator
I think a higher authority should make the decision on this issue, so I will not comment. It is very illogical for a general to send his own soldiers against one person like this. We weren't joking around and he put a reward on my head because I left the military.

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
I would like to point out that you did not include the ENTIRE SITUATION including the part where I had a 1 on 1 conversation with you afterward and in no way did you tell me or display any signs of sadness, anger, etc. You in fact seemed pretty happy, even laughed when talking to me. I 100% agree what I did was wrong and I apologize for that. I also initially did not know you left NG, I thought you were still NG, hence why I asked you to come back.
Audio of the Conversation we had afterwards:
Picture proof of money returned:
JP7FYl1.png

Santana Smiley

Haiti Mob, Zone 3500
Player
Before the subs , I was suddenly killed by the admin, and then I saw the national guard leader Saint Opps giving money to Admin elson ace . And after that the admin not heal me. My friend patch me up
My body camera was off at the time, but a friend sent me the conversations spoken on the ng radio. and i have one bodycam from my ng friend and u can see all situation
I am someone who has applied for admin position before and is eager to serve this city.
It is unfair to use admin power and get paid in this way, I request you to check the money transfer logs and support me in this regard.

lame ass shit , your proofs does not show much.

Freija Jinn

Server Administrator
The video sourced from YouTube has been removed, I am adding it again.

karga

Player
Player
lame ass shit , your proofs does not show much.
I was there when it happened and I healed my friend because no one else did. The admin himself admits that he was 100% at fault and apologizes for doing something he shouldn't have done. Now learn to remain silent and wait for the decision. You were not there at the time of the incident and all you want to do is make provocative comments to distort the incident. You were not there when the incident happened, I don't know in what capacity you have the authority to get involved in the issue or who asked you to do this, but your efforts to stir up trouble are very pathetic. We will not respond to any answer you give from now on. Because you have nothing to do with this matter.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
The video sourced from YouTube has been removed, I am adding it again.
Time stamp 1:02 ADMINS nice emote on a body... not sure admins allowed to do that buddy abuse of powers ?

6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days

Santana Smiley

Haiti Mob, Zone 3500
Player
I was there when it happened and I healed my friend because no one else did. The admin himself admits that he was 100% at fault and apologizes for doing something he shouldn't have done. Now learn to remain silent and wait for the decision. You were not there at the time of the incident and all you want to do is make provocative comments to distort the incident. You were not there when the incident happened, I don't know in what capacity you have the authority to get involved in the issue or who asked you to do this, but your efforts to stir up trouble are very pathetic. We will not respond to any answer you give from now on. Because you have nothing to do with this matter.
shut your soft ass up , you can clearly tell he was just joking and playing with you guys , just on some friendly shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom