Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AYUSH ROY

LEADER OF "BAD BOYS"
Player
Dear

Only For Bobby Pluxury

Respected Gods/Admins Me Ayush Roy from EN-3 i have committed a huge mistake yesterday ( The candy bug abuse ) due to which i was confronted by all the admins and as they were asking me several different question related to that i got panicked and i lied to them for which as a punishment i got a ( Perma ban ) i request that i would never commit such sin and i am really shameful for my act. Respected admins i am too a leader of a family (BAD BOYS) and a leader its also my responsibility to look after my fam members and now me after receiving the punishment (perma ban) wont be able to do or work for my family. At present my family consists of 415 above members and from amongst those everyone shows there activity each day 20-25 members comes for fam raid where we work hard so that our family could be unofficial but they after listening to the news of me getting (perma ban) said that they would also leave (GRP - GRAND ROLE PLAY ) Which i don't want them to leave for me
please take my request in consideration as i promise to not make such mistakes ever in my life playing in GRP

Thank you very much for reading my message patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom