Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 25
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. kfuck
6. Kane Zero
7. 600

Applying to be leader of Marabunta.

This question is asking why specifically this organization, so I will speak about both the gang itself and the organization being apart of Criminal RP.

Marabunta was the first gang I had ever joined on the server, from the first day of me joining the server Marabunta was the first introduction to criminal RP and learning how organizations function; this was some of the funnest times personally. The culture and lore this gang represents truly interests me, on GTA Marabunta Grande is a Mexican gang based in the are of El Burro, their main morals are family over everything and this is shown by the respect they give to one another. Of course this is an RP server, but going by the lore it is clear to see the values this gang upholds. From the cars the organization drives to the color of blue which represents the color of Marabunta and the Mexican cartel, the culture and lore this gang represents is perfect to enhance the criminal RP for the server, and I believe a lot of it has gone missing through the members it has had in the past. I love what the gang represents and the nature it brings to the server. I will do everything to ensure this lore is displayed RPly throughout the duration, through both RP events and general day to day RP within the organization itself.

I would also like to be a leader of this organization because I am a true fan of the criminal RP this server has to offer, from doing events to the daily tasks the server allows you to do as a gang. Criminal RP has been developed incredibly well on the GrandRP server both through its scripts and through its commodities. It really allows the members of the organization to be able to have fun with one another, we must remember this is a game that we all play for pure enjoyment, and nothing is more fun that playing with other people. I will enforce this with all I can, trying my best to create a positive attitude and community both within and around the gang. All of the members withing the organization should feel comfortable with one another to be able to partake in all events to matter who they are with and to be open with anyone regardless of the rank. In all aspects of life communication is important, this is why it is a must for all members to be open with anything they are finding difficult to ensure we are creating a positive environment for the players. Speaking of communication, I will ALWAYS make sure I am on top communication with all curators of the gang, it is important we both help each other because at the end of the day we would all like to improve the server and make it fun for everyone. Criminal RP on this server is a big bring in for both new and old players, so it is important we display a good attitude with both good RP and good morale values. So how is this relevant to the specific organization as the question asks, this is because when people come to the server they know Marabunta from other places as I have mentioned before, it is a super easy name to remember and the color blue is easy to resemble as a gang. This is where new players will try to interact with Marabunta, by either coming to the HQ or talking with their members. I will ensure that we treat every player regardless of their experience with respect. We are all here to learn and have fun, and I believe I can make Marabunta a good example of this, making sure we are looked at as a good example for the community.

Marabunta is based in the area of El Burro, the only reason any player even goes to this area is because of where the gang is situated. I love the fact that this gang brings the players of the server to a less populated area. This should be used as an advantage allowing the server to utilize less populated areas of the San Andreas map. To me this could be used to hold many other events as the area is large and can hold many of the servers players.
Marabunta represents so much more than just a gang on the server, to me it was like a family this was the first organization I ever joined. I would log on to be welcomed by all of my friends, it was like a little community within the server that welcomed people with open arms. People would literally see us anywhere on the server map and come talk with us because they knew about Marabunta and this honestly made me happy. I would also make sure everyone was happy with their positions within the gang, Marabunta has always represented something great to me personally and I want nothing more than this to be shared with the rest of the server. Yes we are RPing as criminals, however this does not mean we will promote toxic roleplay. We will stick with out demeanor and ensure even with other gangs that Marabunta is being represented in a good light. We are known as a Street Gang and will represent exactly that ensuring RP is of top quality. We are Marabunta and Blue is the color.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have many different advice for improving roleplay, however I will try my best to explain what I feel like is the most important.

Firstly, what I have always disliked about gangs is members coming to any gangs HQ asking for an invite to then be invited solely for the reason of the gang needing more numbers. The amount of times I have seen leaders and high command members of gangs just tell their members to grab guns and go to events. This honestly annoyed me, I understand GrandRP is a server which has no whitelist, this is because of the great scripts the server has to offer allowing it to be compatible with any type of player. My way to improve this is to genuinely speak with the members of the gang, instead of telling the members to do something I will literally teach them what they need to do to ensure we succeed. This will mean the players will be more confident and have a positive attitude towards what they are doing, I will teach the members about the events and how they work, and what is required of them. This will lead to them knowing the value of their role within the gang, and with better understand will lead to less rulebreaks. Its factual in life you can't just tell a baby to walk, you have to show them and teach them. Doing this will mean the members will have more confidence in their ability thus improving their knowledge of the rules.

Secondly, when gangs get a verbal or warning, they immediately then do an RP event to get this removed. I understand this incentive, however I personally enjoy RP and enjoy the community this server has. RP events should be something that is done for the love and enjoyment of RP and the server. I will try my best to do events regularly to create a positive image for both the Marabunta gang and Criminal RP as a whole.

As mentioned before, it is crucial for all the members to uphold the highest level of communication. I will create weekly times for when the members can vent out any frustrations they have with me personally to then improve on the conduct within the organization. I will also personally let everyone in the organization know that I am always welcome to messages and to being contacted in regards to anything to do with the organization. I understand of not having your opinions or concerns ignored, so I will make it a high priority to make sure every single member regardless of their rank to be heard. This will improve the overall nature within the gang and will allow the members within the organization to feel more comfortable. This communication will also go on between myself and the curators of crime, I will never not share my thoughts and concerns with then and I will give them all of my trust. The same goes for them I will be completely open with them allowing any criticism and positives to be heard, because at the end of the day we want the gang to succeed and to have a positive effect on the server as a whole.

I hope this application has displayed how passionate I truly am about this, I tried my best not to continuously go on because I could literally sit here all day writing. I look forward to hearing from the admins and thank them using their time reading this.

Last edited:

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 02/11/2023, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom