Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break -229100-254147-262445-241912-272045-323696-235307-151036-303452-187186-280038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
YUSUFF ARSLAN
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4SukCJufReY?si=VDiJpU8pP0pcCaMP

Yusuf Savas

Player
Player
all in pov
Errors I see in this video:
+ There are conversations among themselves through 3rd applications ( AUDIBLE ).
+ While we are being robbed, some people are shooting out of role and speaking Turkish among themselves.
+ They don't have family clothes and they move in individual cars, not family cars.
+ I ask you to check if they are from the same family,
Thanks in advance and good games .

Last edited:

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Everything is very clear here, there are many rule violations, it seems like they are taking revenge on us, but they are just trying to prove how they are, the admins will do what is necessary, thank you for your attention.

BamBamx

Player
Player
Firstly your family members doing stalling and also im telling many times like do it cough drop and im showing you but you didnt listen to me also you are doing stalling also im try the pickpocket you but I see your hands above your head but in ur pov your your hand at the down and this is your mistake so doing stalling many times

cocoex

Player
Player
Everything is very clear here, there are many rule violations, it seems like they are taking revenge on us, but they are just trying to prove how they are, the admins will do what is necessary, thank you for your attention.
Who are you that they should take revenge on you? Exterior door latch

Alonem._.

Melisa Murphy / UnderGround Family Leader
Player
When you raise your hand there, you're already doing it on purpose.

cay

Player
Player

Stalling level 500. I m saying 'drop your all revolver ammunations' He is dropping 25, after 30 sec 25 after 20 sec 25.

cay

Player
Player

And this pov. You can see other stalling and You can see the blackmagic for mustafa. 123534 is comply the demands but we cant see, thats a black magic.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
We would like these insults made in the forum to be examined by the Turkish admin. We would like to thank the necessary action.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
And there should be punishment for these insults made in the forum. We have shown that there was only one mistake in one role here, but what is your injury that you are so excited about?

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player

Stalling level 500. I m saying 'drop your all revolver ammunations' He is dropping 25, after 30 sec 25 after 20 sec 25.
The videos you post are already unnecessary. As a result, they comply with the rules and give you the items and weapons. If you record in the middle of the video, it will be considered invalid. We see everything from the beginning to the end of the video, the admins will do what is necessary.:D

taygarblack

Player
Player

i am bodycam on
As seen in their own POV recordings, they use 3rd apps to communicate in-game information among themselves.

Even here, they are constantly toxic and insulting to players who seek their rights throughout the forum. I kindly request that the necessary action be taken for these players who do all the toxicity to get many families punished.

BLACKHUMOR FAMILY Leader Taygar BLACK . Best Regards

taygarblack

Player
Player

A command is used to get money without entering the role, but it gives an error. It is evident in their own evidence, please watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom