Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Vader

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arda Kılıç
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-7
Hours
5. Your Discord: agerasz
6. Your Nickname: Ghost Vader
7. Your ID: 260407

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I think I will be a good leader for this gang
- im there (in city) like 10 months and i know all red zone,rob,hostage rules also i have great experience in gangs
- also im from an unofficial family(Black Humor)
- im really good at managing people.i am never under stress

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- i will try to reduce favoritism as much as possbile
-we have to be very careful when hiring people. because if they make a mistak, i will be responsible. thats why i plan to ask them logical and difficult questions..
- i dont like toxic people and disrespectful people so i dont want to hire them and they don't even know the rules properly
- and high ranking people need to be selected properly. since they will organize the events when i am not around, i will give this to the people I trust the most and I will not give the rank to everyone who comes my way.
-And high-ranking people need to be selected properly. Since they will organize the events when I am not around, I will give this to the people I trust the most and I will not give the rank to everyone who comes my way.
-Last and Final ,i would like to mention that i will treat everyone, older or younger than me, with respect.

thank you for read this admin.have nice day.

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

low effort on application + gain more experience and apply in future

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom