Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alireza Hosseini
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : US EAST
4. Average online per day : 5 - 8 HOURS
5. Your Discord : arianadler
6. Your Nickname : Arian Luciano
7. Your ID 184530

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood🩸
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Previous Blood leaders demonstrated poor leadership. I want to lead the Bloods because I believe I can make an important change to the city's underground operations. The ghetto is currently silent, and gangs have lost their authority. Store robberies are uncommon, and when they do occur, they are badly carried out. I want to show the possibilities of a gang led by strong and talented people.

I comprehend people's potential as an unofficial family leader and Vagos leader in the past. In my previous period as Vegos leader, I believed that the power was in the hands of the leader, but today, after leading two organizations, I know that the power is in the people who follow you. It makes no difference if you are a good shooter or a good leader. Being a leader with people who trust you enough to fight alongside you is important.

My final reason for wanting to be the leader of this organization is that being the leader of an organization will allow me to meet new people in the city, as well as provide me with a group of people to have fun and me feel alive again with and build and carry a solid gang, but more importantly, it will provide me with long lasting friendships.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
To join Blood, input the ooc and ic age limits.

Make certain that all members are aware of the regulations and that they comply to them strictly.

Try to attend as many events as possible. Events keep the gang busy and make them feel alive.

Allow members to enjoy themselves. Taking the game too seriously can make the gang aggressive against everyone, which some may argue is a good thing, but you must remember that mental health is also vital.

Lastly, Favoritism is bad for a leader. Don't sell ranks or rank up just because you like someone.

luciano.png

Ex Vagos Leader
Ex Marabunta Deputy
Ex SAHP Captain
Ex NG Colonel - MG
Ex Blood Rank 9
Ex Families Rank 8
Ex Vagos Deptuty and underdeputy

Last edited:

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alireza Hosseini
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : US EAST
4. Average online per day : 5 - 8 HOURS
5. Your Discord : arianadler
6. Your Nickname : Arian Luciano
7. Your ID 184530

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood🩸
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Previous Blood leaders demonstrated poor leadership. I want to lead the Bloods because I believe I can make an important change to the city's underground operations. The ghetto is currently silent, and gangs have lost their authority. Store robberies are uncommon, and when they do occur, they are badly carried out. I want to show the possibilities of a gang led by strong and talented people.

I comprehend people's potential as an unofficial family leader and Vagos leader in the past. In my previous period as Vegos leader, I believed that the power was in the hands of the leader, but today, after leading two organizations, I know that the power is in the people who follow you. It makes no difference if you are a good shooter or a good leader. Being a leader with people who trust you enough to fight alongside you is important.

My final reason for wanting to be the leader of this organization is that being the leader of an organization will allow me to meet new people in the city, as well as provide me with a group of people to have fun and me feel alive again with and build and carry a solid gang, but more importantly, it will provide me with long lasting friendships.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
To join Blood, input the ooc and ic age limits.

Make certain that all members are aware of the regulations and that they comply to them strictly.

Try to attend as many events as possible. Events keep the gang busy and make them feel alive.

Allow members to enjoy themselves. Taking the game too seriously can make the gang aggressive against everyone, which some may argue is a good thing, but you must remember that mental health is also vital.

Lastly, Favoritism is bad for a leader. Don't sell ranks or rank up just because you like someone.

luciano.png

Ex Vagos Leader
Ex Marabunta Deputy
Ex SAHP Captain
Ex NG Colonel - MG
Ex Blood Rank 9
Ex Families Rank 8
Ex Vagos Deptuty and underdeputy
You deserve It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom