Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai Sentry
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
No proofs

Timmy Bolo

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am writing this for my friend (Kai Sentry | 19309). I am writing this for him because he wants to play your game without him being banned everytime for POV requests due to no forum account. I am also writing this for him because Lebron, you wont even let Kai talk to you and wont give second chances and thats the reason you blocked him when he tried to contact you via DMs.

You banned his forum account for having 1 previous forum account which was for EN1. After he was faulsely accused for cheats on this server, he made an unban appeal but then his forum account was perm banned. He came to EN2 about a month later and made a new forum account for EN2. He used this forum account for months and admins seemed perfectly fine about this and had no issues.

Until one day, Clarko POV requested Kai, Kai then posted the POV and the forum was reviewed. Clarko then reported Kai's forum account to you (Lebron) saying that he has multiple forum accounts. After his forum account was banned, Clarko POV requested Kai again for the exact same kill, this case is when Kai wasnt able to post the POV due to his forum account being perm banned. He then got 30 days ban for ER 1.7

The moral of the story is, Kai wants his forum account back so he can play the game normally without being scared about getting banned. He wants to go to events and be able to upload POV if needed. He wants to play the game normally again but you are not allowing that to happen which is very unfair. He is asking for one more chance please! God always gives second chances, so why dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom