Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
In the trade market, someone was unfurling the flags of Palestine and Israel. So I unfurled the Turkish flag, which is the flag of my own country, and walked past them and walked away. After a while, I saw that there was tension in the area and I saw that the admin named Jonny_Odds [252773] came and tried to calm the tension experienced by the people here. In order to help him and calm the situation down, I started raising a flag, dancing, running left and right, and doing funny moves. I was banned for provocation. I never got into any political discussions and never spoke a word. I was banned about 15 minutes after the incident. In short, while trying to lighten the mood, I got banned for no reason. I am a victim, can you help me?

Ekran_goruntusu_2023-11-02_014720.png

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You tried to provoke the people around you, while i just told everybody to stop with the flags. We dont allow provoking of politics or political talk. How exactly is getting a flag out, while I tell them to stop getting flags out helping with the tense situation?

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
You tried to provoke the people around you, while i just told everybody to stop with the flags. We dont allow provoking of politics or political talk. How exactly is getting a flag out, while I tell them to stop getting flags out helping with the tense situation?
You are indeed right, but I swear I didn't hear the warnings that we should hide the flags. I would never do it if I heard it. If you noticed, I never shouted a political slogan. I didn't even speak. I don't even have a political opinion on these issues. I just wanted to run around like crazy and be funny and make people laugh. I really didn't deserve this ban.

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
I joined the region later and ran around left and right. I didn't really hear you say we must hide the flags because I'm not exactly near you. I couldn't run around trying to make people laugh and still be close enough to hear your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom