Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta Skull

Player
Player
I am writing to sincerely apologize for the incident that led to my temporary ban from En 2 Server
I wish to clarify that the creation of the Twink ID was not my doing; rather, it was an unfortunate mistake made by my younger brother. He had access to my account and, without my awareness, took actions that I neither condoned nor intended to commit I assure you that I am committed to adhering to the rules and regulations of the game moving forward, and I have educated my brother about the importance of respecting these rules as well the server Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to the opportunity to continue being a responsible and dedicated member of the grand rp .
i am sorry administrators for doing the mistake please unban my account i will never do these type of mistake again and even i did not intended to do this mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom