Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ammar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UCT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-8 sometimes {after when iam free from work play more}
5. Your Discord: albaner04
6. Your Nickname: Albo Cripss
7. Your ID: 285036
Additional information
My Gang Experience
1X Underdeputy Bloods
1x Hc Marabunta
2x Hc Vagos
2x Hc Familis
2x Hc of Ballas

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of a gang because i want to show all the over gangs my skills on how to be a leader and how to work as a team and destroy the other gangs when fighting and i want to tune up everyones aim in the gang so they will then improve .
- I like to do the activities as a gang like clands, ghetto clapping and robbing i also like high way robbing if they want to do that spray and i want to try to build a gang not only with experience players and i want less experienced players so then i can teach them on what to do for example to rules on robbing and in hq

- I also want as a leader that every one respects each other and have fun without being toxic all day and have a good understanding of the server rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
i want to create a gang with my family and bring my close friends and allies so we can make our gang the largest and biggest there will possibly be, so then i can have the leards of my allies families as hc in the gang as i they would be to most trust worthy to me aswell as my hc in my family so the high commands in the gang will also be the leaders of their own family and try to make this organisation a success to dominate the gangs events like cland subs etc and to become the number 1 gang in both ghettos at the same time

Thank you for your time.

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Also someone wrote this for him his verbal and grammar english is about as good as his aim.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

no effort in the app also spend more time in the gangs to apply for gang leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom