Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mantk Broddy
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Oct 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://streamable.com/lwrwhu

yusf

Player
Player
Please Please again Please this fourm only for Lebron Pluxury
Hello dear Lebron, after 13 days I was unbanned on forums, I have a report to make. The opponent in my turf races knew I was banned on the forum accounts and he knew that if he asked me for pov requests I couldn't provide it with my main forum account and it's against rules to make a new forum account + pov from friend forum account isn't valid. So I played against him on the turf races and he reported me for "pov request" 2 times even though he knows what I did isn't bug abuse. Senior admins decided that drinking riding juice during turf race isn't considered bug abuse but this person still reported me knowing I will get banned. So I please request to be unbanned on my twink account ( 102009 ) and I will provide the proof and povs required for my twink to be unbanned, I only couldn't provide the POVs because my forum account was banned and I couldn't post it.

And also this is evidence it is not bug abuse

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to read my forum.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Administrators who did not punish you for this got warnings since you should have been banned for bug abuse as you are trying to abuse the script by downgrading the skill by ramming cars and then going to races to boost your speed which can count as abusing script after discussing with higher up administration as well+ I know for a fact that you were doing this on purpose as I have many complaints as evidence for it. For those two complaints where you abused script and did bug abuse you get 30 days+ for having povs I am reducing your ban to 12 days based on punishment history and povs in total you will have 42 days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom