Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information
. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Jack Cartel
7. Your ID : 313504

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First of all I want to be the leader of any gang and I also want to do this for Bloods because I think that it needs to rise up, I have seen that Bloods did not have a good leader in the past periods, and I have analyzed all its shortcomings and I will not include any of these shortcomings in my period.

2.2 - I have been in many gangs before (most of them not on this server) and I think I have all the knowledge about gangs that a leader should have and I want to prove it.

2.3 - I have studied the pros and cons of multiple mobs and analyzed them one by one, then I have identified the good and bad sides of mobs and I am sure that this will bring a lot to Bloods.

2.4 - Having the right deputies who can lead events and control the whole gang when I am not in the city, I have multiple acquaintances and they have all been in very experienced jobs before and have been deputies many times.

2.5 - I have been through the whole process of the gang led by my friend before and I have experienced very well what to do and where to do what makes us strong and what hurts us and I will never let that happen in my gang.

2.6 - I miss the camaraderie in the gangs, I want to make this family, as the gang is called, strong again and I want to bring it back to its rightful place and make it strong, that's why I choose Bloods, I want to bring the old and stronger Bloods back to this city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 -
Under my leadership the main thing will be to revitalize the ghetto and all gang incidents (FZs, shop robberies, car theft, informant) which are basically important for gangs and the criminal side. Everything will be under my control and I will do my best to make sure there is not a single mistake.

3.2 -
I will introduce an above average bonus system to increase people's interest and loyalty to the gang.

3.3 - We will always be active and strong in the ghetto

3.4 - Any infringement will result in a kick/strike, infringements will not be tolerated. And no matter who it is, action will be taken.

3.5 -
I will make sure I have a good spray team so that the team can spray every hour and we can see at least 10k of snow. And it is possible to see higher.

3.6 - I will do , fz's, shop robberies and hostage situations as much as possible every day so we will have more interactions with the cops and this will strengthen us rp wise

3.7 - 100% Turf With My Turfer Team.

Most importantly, and last but not least, I will try to make sure that my gang members don't metagame because it ruins the fun of the rp/situation and can get the gang in trouble. And nu is the last thing I would ever want.

Best regards, Ege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom