Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Level
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2023
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6fkCoHKQm7U

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
This guy (ID 118831) drove a fib vehicle into leftover area which violates state rule 5.11.
As the leftover is a family event, so he isn't allowed to bring fib vehicle to this event.
and he might be breaking another rule by doing corruption without bio but as I'm not sure that he does have e corrupt bio or not. if he doesn't had any corrupt bio then its another violation as he is playing a bad cop role without having a bio.

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewing
ezgif.com-video-to-gif_8.gif

L

Lio Juzzo

This guy (ID 118831) drove a fib vehicle into leftover area which violates state rule 5.11.
As the leftover is a family event, so he isn't allowed to bring fib vehicle to this event.
and he might be breaking another rule by doing corruption without bio but as I'm not sure that he does have e corrupt bio or not. if he doesn't had any corrupt bio then its another violation as he is playing a bad cop role without having a bio.
There is a thing in FIB called Undercover.

Jason Pluxury

Player
Player
I accidentally entered the event area while patrolling and you killed me trying to escape ( Them are doing MG him is telling on discord him is down ) I didn't even know I was in the left over area, I just saw the guys with guns and went to look for them.

Last edited:

Antonio Gonzalez

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
u cant patrol as undercover with fib car

I accidentally entered the event area while patrolling and you killed me trying to escape ( Them are doing MG him is telling on discord him is down ) I didn't even know I was in the left over area, I just saw the guys with guns and went to look for them.

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Nice using org car for personal use 😂👌🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom