Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KadyaN JaaT
Suspect ID
59512 , 322904
Date of violation
Nov 4, 2023
Time of violation
14:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i20keTSd6c

Ace Eagles

The Eagles Inc On Top!
Player
I gave you demands at the beginning if you listen you would know

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Admins he edited the video , he puts demands sound later as you can see in Video , theres no sound in middle he should be banned for decieving

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Admins right before 0.28 seconds he freezes the video so that yall cant hear sound and u can see his fam member who was dancing having guns in hand , he edited video to decieve admins and i will save the clip and report if if he deletes it , and also every thing is smooth right after when demands were given , What he did he edited and close the sound when Hussein give his friend demand and came back with gun in his hand .

Rich Tatte

Player
Player
Admins right before 0.28 seconds he freezes the video so that yall cant hear sound and u can see his fam member who was dancing having guns in hand , he edited video to decieve admins and i will save the clip and report if if he deletes it , and also every thing is smooth right after when demands were given , What he did he edited and close the sound when Hussein give his friend demand and came back with gun in his hand .
so why your fam member gave demands 2 time?

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Admins he self reported his own friends too , as u can see he got killed by his own friend 296627 not us :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Kingo

Player
Player
in your video ur own friend killed other guy , not us see video first id 296627 , you tried to lie to admins as well
The report says "UB Demands" where's the lie?

You came counted "5-4" and started blasting whats so hard to understand

Kingo

Player
Player
The only one trying to lie is you bro
you can clearly see that the voice icon came on 322904 and he gave the demands and the other one just started killing at "5-4"

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
The report says "UB Demands" where's the lie?

You came counted "5-4" and started blasting whats so hard to understand
what u mean SEEE UR VIDEOOO , the ids u are complaining about didnt event killed the first guy it was ur own friend check video , demands were given and u were on our property simple u didnt run did u , u wwere busy patching the guy who was dead , Also FIX UR PC why video is bugged two times why there is no sound when its paused u Lying to admins as well here

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
The only one trying to lie is you bro
you can clearly see that the voice icon came on 322904 and he gave the demands and the other one just started killing at "5-4"
i think u dnt know but gods can see ur logs and check who killed who i rest my case

Kingo

Player
Player
what u mean SEEE UR VIDEOOO , the ids u are complaining about didnt event killed the first guy it was ur own friend check video , demands were given and u were on our property simple u didnt run did u , u wwere busy patching the guy who was dead , Also FIX UR PC why video is bugged two times why there is no sound when its paused u Lying to admins as well here
Btw for your kind information I am the friend who was dead on the ground not the one patching
and I am are not talking about how you guys killed me (the blue guy) I am talking about how the 2 guys running from the back of the house came in and counted "5-4" and started shooting without even giving full demands

Kingo

Player
Player
i think u dnt know but gods can see ur logs and check who killed who i rest my case
Of course they can, no debate on that
I am saying 2 people cam running in ID-322904 and ID-59512
and they gave demands and you can check the video "5-4"
and as soon as he said "4" ID-59512 started shooting and then ID-322904 joined in.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Btw for your kind information I am the friend who was dead on the ground not the one patching
and I am are not talking about how you guys killed me (the blue guy) I am talking about how the 2 guys running from the back of the house came in and counted "5-4" and started shooting without even giving full demands
its simple u edited the video , why not post full POV ?? why U freeze video ?? why there is no sound when it freezes , ALSO if u know rules u need to provide PoV of 1 minute before and 1 minute after what happen , ur whole point is Wrong

Kingo

Player
Player
ALSO if u know rules u need to provide PoV of 1 minute before and 1 minute after what happen , ur whole point is Wrong
POV under 1 min is still accepted if you can understand the whole situation (And anyways that's admins JOB)
and our point is you came in running and counted to "5-4" and started shooting that's considered UB demands.
And IF you cannot understand the report isn't because you killed them its because HOW you killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom