Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxie_01

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ali
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: foxie#8447
6. Your Nickname: Foxie Dazee

7. Your ID: 8677

1. Leader Of Families

IIdGikv.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I bring valuable knowledge about the inner workings of families and how gang dynamics operate. I've gained a deep understanding of the rules that govern our community. Having been both a newcomer and a regular member, I know how to address the diverse needs of our members, ensuring they feel appreciated and stay committed to the gang. While I haven't held leadership positions in other groups before, I believe in my ability to lead effectively.

Creating strong bonds among our group members is really important. I'm dedicated to making sure we all talk openly and honestly within our team. Any questions, worries, or suggestions from our members will be listened to and taken care of quickly. I want to be a leader who actively helps and encourages every team member who wants to help us achieve our goals together.

I've noticed that some leaders become inactive and rarely participate in activities. I understand the importance of staying active and engaged as a leader. I'm dedicated to organizing multiple events each day, such as store and gun store robberies, clandestine operations, hostage situations, and frequent strategic operations in locations like Fort Zancudo. Additionally, I plan to maintain a profitable graffiti team, ensuring it consistently generates a substantial income. Collaboration and teamwork will be the cornerstone of our gang's culture, and my goal is to make the Families a dominant force in our city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I'm committed to being an active leader who diligently monitors the gang's management and ensures that our members adhere to the rules. I'll maintain a strict approach to handling any infractions, whether they are minor or major.

I am dedicated to maintaining a clean record by avoiding rule violations and will assemble a high command team that covers various time zones, ensuring we don't miss any events or opportunities. There will be no favoritism in our ranks.

I'll actively participate in ghetto and highway robberies. High command roles will be distributed carefully to prevent any mishaps.

To encourage more members to join the gang, I'll establish a training program for those new to gang activities, creating a separate rank for them. Providing clothing, weapons, and supplies to all members and ensuring they actively engage in gang activities after training is essential.

High command positions will be reserved for experienced individuals to ensure effective leadership.

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Ballas
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Foxie Dazee

hbwoDOH.gif

Gojo ScarFace

Player
Player

1. Leader Of Families

IIdGikv.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I bring valuable knowledge about the inner workings of families and how gang dynamics operate. I've gained a deep understanding of the rules that govern our community. Having been both a newcomer and a regular member, I know how to address the diverse needs of our members, ensuring they feel appreciated and stay committed to the gang. While I haven't held leadership positions in other groups before, I believe in my ability to lead effectively.

Creating strong bonds among our group members is really important. I'm dedicated to making sure we all talk openly and honestly within our team. Any questions, worries, or suggestions from our members will be listened to and taken care of quickly. I want to be a leader who actively helps and encourages every team member who wants to help us achieve our goals together.

I've noticed that some leaders become inactive and rarely participate in activities. I understand the importance of staying active and engaged as a leader. I'm dedicated to organizing multiple events each day, such as store and gun store robberies, clandestine operations, hostage situations, and frequent strategic operations in locations like Fort Zancudo. Additionally, I plan to maintain a profitable graffiti team, ensuring it consistently generates a substantial income. Collaboration and teamwork will be the cornerstone of our gang's culture, and my goal is to make the Families a dominant force in our city.

I'm committed to being an active leader who diligently monitors the gang's management and ensures that our members adhere to the rules. I'll maintain a strict approach to handling any infractions, whether they are minor or major.

I am dedicated to maintaining a clean record by avoiding rule violations and will assemble a high command team that covers various time zones, ensuring we don't miss any events or opportunities. There will be no favoritism in our ranks.

I'll actively participate in ghetto and highway robberies. High command roles will be distributed carefully to prevent any mishaps.

To encourage more members to join the gang, I'll establish a training program for those new to gang activities, creating a separate rank for them. Providing clothing, weapons, and supplies to all members and ensuring they actively engage in gang activities after training is essential.

High command positions will be reserved for experienced individuals to ensure effective leadership.

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist
4. Enforcer
3. Young Ballas
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Foxie Dazee

hbwoDOH.gif

+

V0a60XHLgWvmJvJI.gif

javin

Player
Player

1. Leader Of Families

IIdGikv.png

Ranking System

15.Don
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. OG Capo
9. Capo
8. Mafia
7. Sharp Shooter
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffitist