Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbyCash

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Faris
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT +3
4. Average online per day :
(4-6)hours ( More on the Weekends)
5. Your Discord
Logick3781
6. Your Nickname
AbyCash Merks
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- San Andreas Highway Patrol is very special to me, it was my first Legal Organization that I joined in the city, and from it, I learned everything that I need to know, from in city LAWS and RULES, and helped keep the highways safe and sound for everyone against vicious criminals like I always wanted.

2- I got more than enough experience from being Assistant Sheriff for three terms in SAHP and I’m looking forward to using my experience to make the SAHP the best LEO in the city.

3- I look forward to improve the SAHP through time and assigning the right people as HC’s and leader of Departments, as in the previous terms it was almost inactive, so I am willing to use my leadership skills that I gained, to motivate SAHP, and try my best to attract Law Abiding citizens to join SAHP and helping in improving the ORG as a whole.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- i am willing to improve the RP and ensure a fun and fair experience in SAHP and help it in returning to its true purpose as the HIGHWAY PATROL, as troopers recently just join to afk or grind GRAND TICKETS or ORG CONTAINTERS, which is an unacceptable reason to join this huge ORG, and it does not support my vision in helping in improving it, I will try my best with my HC’s to provide decent RP situations to all players by encouraging fair and fun play through methods such as, bonuses and promotions for Troopers for doing good work and abiding by IC/OOC Rules.
-
2- From my experience Favoritism has ruined the enjoyment of being a trooper in SAHP and it demotivates Troopers from doing hard work in the org. as some get unfair ranks and fill HC positions without a valid reason, just because they are friends, so i am willing to remove it and make a fun and fair experience to all troopers to truly get the rank they deserve by proving it through their hard work.
-
3- I am willing to provide my HC experience to all new-comers in the server or new to law enforcement side of the city.
-
4-Departments are the back bone of SAHP, I will try my best to assign the right people to the HC ranks and Leader of each department to ensure every department does its objective through a checklist, that if completed within the time frame given, will be granted bonuses through a weekly Bonus system. This way it will ensure that SAHP completes its purpose as the HIGHWAY PATROL.
-
5- I am willing to make 2 successful terms following IC and OOC rules.

6- I am willing to have the best , most active, and most efficient departments led by the best people that i have seen and worked with in my previous terms in all LEGAL ORGS.

DEPARTMENTS

HRT
: HRT, as the name states- Human Resources and Training, so for Human Resources part of the departments, their main objective during my term, will be as follows: only hire the most respectful and professional civilians who must have sufficient knowledge in IC and OOC RULES.no excuses or exceptions. and each interviewer will be required to record the interview using their bodycam to ensure no favoritism or rule breaks when interviewing someone and hiring them such as for people to only hire their friends. And for the Training part of HRT, their main objective will be as follows, use clear and easy to understand language for training videos, and each HRT unit will be encouraged to train and teach the new recruits and assist them on completing all of their trainings successfully in a friendly and encouraging work environment, in the most efficient time possible through an encouraging bonus system. as previous terms HRT was a mess and inactive and most trainees and probies have left SAHP, due to no one helping them with training, so from during my term i will rearrange HRT, and encourage new ideas and activities for each HRT unit with a goal to be reached every week for bonuses and promotions for those who deserve it.

S.W.A.T : S.W.A.T is one of the best departments in the legal orgs when it come to situations such as STORE ROBBERIES, HOSTAGE SITUATIONS, FZ RAID, ATM ROBBERIES….etc. As they will be the first to arrive on scene, with the best GEAR, and highly skilled trained units using special strategic tactics under the right Department leaders, who will also maintain a good activity on doing daily GHETTO PATROLS or assist other LEOs in GP.

IA : IA also has same importance as HRT as it must always be active and aware in maintaining and ensuring that SAHP has the most upright and legal Troopers in the city in ways such as launching an internal investigation on any suspicious troopers activity by investigating them for corruptions during arrests, searching Troopers personal vehicles for any illegal weapons/items, or their person for the proper licenses…etc. and to also maintain a high standard work environment withing the SAHP by conducting weekly bodycam checks to ensure successful lawyer cases. And OOC rule breaks as 6.3 ...etc and report it to curators.

HWP : HWP is special as it’s the main purpose of SAHP to ensure a safe highways for civilians and other LEOS to drive on without encountering any trouble, their main objectives will be to do Convoy Patrols to help maintain crack down criminals committing robberies on the highways, or any unsafe/reckless driving by anyone to ensure a safe highways for everyone. And do CHECKPOINTS with proper planning and strategy, and have TOW TRUCKS patrolling the highways to deal with abandoned vehicles that impose a safety hazard on the road.

PR: PR is one of the most important department in SAHP. as it’s main purpose is to improve relations with civilians and connect with them in a friendly way, by hosting and conducting fun and safe EVENTS/ACTIVITIES to help build a good relation with civilians and maintain a good reputation to the SAHP name, to make civilians feel more safe and see SAHP as a good LEAGL ORG and not a hateful place to work at or deal with during traffic stops.

RANKING

30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief
25. Deputy Chief
24. Commander
23. Captain
22. District Attorney
---------(High Command)--------
21. Lieutenant
20. Supervisor
19. Major
18. Colonel
17. Master Sergeant
16. Sergeant
15. Master Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

soricell

If you have a problem with me then i don’t care
Player
++++++ Will be the best leader ever. I have personally worked with him and i have nothing but good things to say about him.

Tateman

EX Governor en3 - Ex Bloods Leader en1
Player
Full support my boi
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Faris
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT +3
4. Average online per day :
(4-6)hours ( More on the Weekends)
5. Your Discord
Logick3781
6. Your Nickname
AbyCash Merks
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- San Andreas Highway Patrol is very special to me, it was my first Legal Organization that I joined in the city, and from it, I learned everything that I need to know, from in city LAWS and RULES, and helped keep the highways safe and sound for everyone against vicious criminals like I always wanted.

2- I got more than enough experience from being Assistant Sheriff for three terms in SAHP and I’m looking forward to using my experience to make the SAHP the best LEO in the city.

3- I look forward to improve the SAHP through time and assigning the right people as HC’s and leader of Departments, as in the previous terms it was almost inactive, so I am willing to use my leadership skills that I gained, to motivate SAHP, and try my best to attract Law Abiding citizens to join SAHP and helping in improving the ORG as a whole.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- i am willing to improve the RP and ensure a fun and fair experience in SAHP and help it in returning to its true purpose as the HIGHWAY PATROL, as troopers recently just join to afk or grind GRAND TICKETS or ORG CONTAINTERS, which is an unacceptable reason to join this huge ORG, and it does not support my vision in helping in improving it, I will try my best with my HC’s to provide decent RP situations to all players by encouraging fair and fun play through methods such as, bonuses and promotions for Troopers for doing good work and abiding by IC/OOC Rules.
-
2- From my experience Favoritism has ruined the enjoyment of being a trooper in SAHP and it demotivates Troopers from doing hard work in the org. as some get unfair ranks and fill HC positions without a valid reason, just because they are friends, so i am willing to remove it and make a fun and fair experience to all troopers to truly get the rank they deserve by proving it through their hard work.
-
3- I am willing to provide my HC experience to all new-comers in the server or new to law enforcement side of the city.
-
4-Departments are the back bone of SAHP, I will try my best to assign the right people to the HC ranks and Leader of each department to ensure every department does its objective through a checklist, that if completed within the time frame given, will be granted bonuses through a weekly Bonus system. This way it will ensure that SAHP completes its purpose as the HIGHWAY PATROL.
-
5- I am willing to make 2 successful terms following IC and OOC rules.

6- I am willing to have the best , most active, and most efficient departments led by the best people that i have seen and worked with in my previous terms in all LEGAL ORGS.

DEPARTMENTS

HRT
: HRT, as the name states- Human Resources and Training, so for Human Resources part of the departments, their main objective during my term, will be as follows: only hire the most respectful and professional civilians who must have sufficient knowledge in IC and OOC RULES.no excuses or exceptions. and each interviewer will be required to record the interview using their bodycam to ensure no favoritism or rule breaks when interviewing someone and hiring them such as for people to only hire their friends. And for the Training part of HRT, their main objective will be as follows, use clear and easy to understand language for training videos, and each HRT unit will be encouraged to train and teach the new recruits and assist them on completing all of their trainings successfully in a friendly and encouraging work environment, in the most efficient time possible through an encouraging bonus system. as previous terms HRT was a mess and inactive and most trainees and probies have left SAHP, due to no one helping them with training, so from during my term i will rearrange HRT, and encourage new ideas and activities for each HRT unit with a goal to be reached every week for bonuses and promotions for those who deserve it.

S.W.A.T : S.W.A.T is one of the best departments in the legal orgs when it come to situations such as STORE ROBBERIES, HOSTAGE SITUATIONS, FZ RAID, ATM ROBBERIES….etc. As they will be the first to arrive on scene, with the best GEAR, and highly skilled trained units using special strategic tactics under the right Department leaders, who will also maintain a good activity on doing daily GHETTO PATROLS or assist other LEOs in GP.

IA : IA also has same importance as HRT as it must always be active and aware in maintaining and ensuring that SAHP has the most upright and legal Troopers in the city in ways such as launching an internal investigation on any suspicious troopers activity by investigating them for corruptions during arrests, searching Troopers personal vehicles for any illegal weapons/items, or their person for the proper licenses…etc. and to also maintain a high standard work environment withing the SAHP by conducting weekly bodycam checks to ensure successful lawyer cases. And OOC rule breaks as 6.3 ...etc and report it to curators.

HWP : HWP is special as it’s the main purpose of SAHP to ensure a safe highways for civilians and other LEOS to drive on without encountering any trouble, their main objectives will be to do Convoy Patrols to help maintain crack down criminals committing robberies on the highways, or any unsafe/reckless driving by anyone to ensure a safe highways for everyone. And do CHECKPOINTS with proper planning and strategy, and have TOW TRUCKS patrolling the highways to deal with abandoned vehicles that impose a safety hazard on the road.

PR: PR is one of the most important department in SAHP. as it’s main purpose is to improve relations with civilians and connect with them in a friendly way, by hosting and conducting fun and safe EVENTS/ACTIVITIES to help build a good relation with civilians and maintain a good reputation to the SAHP name, to make civilians feel more safe and see SAHP as a good LEAGL ORG and not a hateful place to work at or deal with during traffic stops.

RANKING

30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief
25. Deputy Chief
24. Commander
23. Captain
22. District Attorney
---------(High Command)--------
21. Lieutenant