Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Klyree Lily
Administrators nickname
Luke Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8pLFmLl

Klyree Lily

Player
Player
Hi Dear Mazhor, I was banned from G.R 6.17 at the time, but when I recorded, streamlabs was open in the back and I was recording from amd, I did not cut the video, because there was a problem in amd, only greenery appeared and when I updated the driver, my recording problem was solved, I would be glad if you can give me 1 chance, but I think my ban is unfair, if you can't open it, you can lower the day.

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
You're coming to steal our solars. We are shooting at you to defend ourselves and you immediately ban us from RDM. You act in bad faith and when you get banned for 30 days, you come here and disturb the admins. Stop this spam now. Don't waste anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom