Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamby10119

Player
Player
Your Real Name: James
Age 36
Time Zone: GMT
Available Playtime: From 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT)
Average Online Hours: Approximately 8-10 hours daily
Discord: jameslee#0100
Nickname: James Lee
ID: 259481

1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to become a leader because I want to prove myself and I want to put all my experience and skills into this ORG. As an Former major general in NG and a previous HC in GOV, LSPD I was able to gain a lot of experience

I want to build the organization in to something great bringing in new regiments and divisions in ng .
. I've seen amazing and unrealistic things within my time in NG
If i get the leadership of NG i would keep the amazing things and change the unrealistic things about NG

I want to make sure that everyone is trained properly so that no mistakes happen because working at NG is all about practical thinking and thinking on the spot

I would like to join the list of Great generals that NG have had . I would like to show that NG can do more than just stand on gates and make ammo runs for the other orgs. I want people to think when a global is dropped that
They can relay on ng to show up and give great support

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As leader i will be changing the regiments names that are more fitting for the army of this time ie air force will be changed to army air core and sasd will be changed to the navy seals. Gate duty will be divided across the org with a rota in place so we dont have the same people standing on gates all the time that will fall under the regiment called the home guard

Ammo runs will be led by the navy seals and the highly trained units within it to ensure all trucks are delivered as promised without any mistakes

My regiments

Army recruitment

Like the old hrt this regiment will being doing recruitment drives weekly and ensuring units get trained to their full potential

HR

This regiment will be ensuring that every unit is happy and so the people in org know that there is people to talk to when they feel unhappy or have problems also they will conducting pr events

Home guard

This regiment will be in charge of all gate duty rota ensuring every unit does gate duty and also base patrols air and land

Navy seals

These highly trained units will respond to all globles and events and will take full control of the ng members already there regardless of rank and also will take full control of ammo runs with the support of the home guard and other orgs

Army air core

This regiment will support all ammo runs/globals/and events and also work along side the home guard for base patrol and the navy seals for transportation to globles and events

Army medical core

The medic units of the army these units will respond to all globals and events

Military police

These units will be carry out checks on units within the org to ensure everyone has the correct documents to be on duty and ensure everyone acts professional

Org experience
4xterms of NG as HC
1x term of LSPD HC/DA
2x of GOV HC
Current term of GOV LSA

i hope to get the chance to prove myself

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player
He has my ++++++++++++++++ LEE BROTHERS ON TOP!!!!

The time i have spent with James. He proved he can lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom