Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Hunt
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Nov 6, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifpWvQ_Xy3Y

Shaon Arman

Player
Player
Hello Sir,
hope you are doing well today. today I am here to inform you that I got banned for no reason, i shared the proof, and if you see that you will understand that I was selling multiple rims, and one of them got one extra zero, for failure of my keyboard, I am in the city from the 1st day of the city... so you know well I'm not a scammer.and i always follow every rules and respect the rules.i even dont check that i put it for 1.5mil. it's just a human error. but still, I am ready for a money wipe. and I will be careful in the future. I don't wanna finish my years of Grand Journey like this.believe me i never scammed anyone from the beginning of playing.i have been playing only in en2 almost more than 2years.i never want to leave the game ever.before happening anything wrong i always informed server admin because i dont want to break any rule by mistake.but this time its happen by my shitty keyboard.hope you will understand and next time i will change my keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom