Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL :Stew Johnson
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) I will be available in the PM
5. Average online per day I am in the city an average of 3-5 hours a day whilst weekends and days off would be longer
6. Your Discord Ohitzstew
7. Your Nickname Stew Merks
8. Your ID 47334
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I wish to become an admin because I feel like I can use my experience to help new players. I have had previous experience with players from different backgrounds. I came over from EN1, there I was Level 55, and had a vast range of experiences, This is due to being in High command positions in SS, NG and SAHP.
I have an experience with training and guiding new players as on EN1, we started the slater law school which i was in charge off, training and showing new players the ropes on a legal side of RP.
2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are as following -
Being helpful
showing patience
being able to work in a diverse community
leadership
problem solving
keen listening skills
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weakness is are that i can, at times be too passionate and can be keen to get to the point, sometimes a bit too bluntly.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have non.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I am a prison officer irl, so occasionally i may not be able to fly in

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom