Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
Your name IRL: Oğuz Ali

Your age: 20

Time zone: +2 Turkey

Average online per day: 10-20 hours

Your discord: oguzali26

Your nickname: Oguz Pluxury

Your ID: 302568

Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have great experience at gangs and also I worked with great leaders as deputy and underdeputy. I am working really hard doing my best as much as i can. Times i spent in gangs gives me a lot of experience and fun because we are making work together with our gang members. Because of this i wanna make perfect job as a leader.

2-After this experience i want to give my experience to my gang members because i love teach something to people who doesnt know how to do it. I am trusting myself and i believe i can make it professional way and easy.

3- I like to lead and i am making different strategy at events,hostages and more. I can take responsibility I know what am i doing im trusting myself and i want to do these under my leadership. My aim which is most important making all of this without any rulebreak and any rulebreak happens from my gang member will be reason for kick.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- I will keep activity on top as gang and it makes more events, hostage situations, fz and more. With my experience will add more quality and creative strategies. With my gang members we will be making different tactics and im sure that we are gonna win every event without rulebreaks with amazing activity under my leadership. We will use communication short and proffesional on radio and there is no space for metagaming.

4. My goals
%100 turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Thank you for reading
Regards
Oguz Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom