Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KadyaN JaaT
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2023
Time of violation
13:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLJ6R_C2cGo&ab_channel=deepanshujaatkadyan

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
first of all this video is only of 55 seconds, it starts from the point you standing few meters away from those people that means you have some interaction with them before, another thing is that you went there and rather than passing you were hitting their cars, which means u are provoking them to do or say something.
Please provide a lengthy video so that we can can understand what happened before this scene.
-Thank you

Sardar khan

Player
Player
YES bro show the whole POV where you killed us in city and provoke us when we lying unconcious.and cussing and provoking.

deepanshu_kadyan

Player
Player
first of all this video is only of 55 seconds, it starts from the point you standing few meters away from those people that means you have some interaction with them before, another thing is that you went there and rather than passing you were hitting their cars, which means u are provoking them to do or say something.
Please provide a lengthy video so that we can can understand what happened before this scene.
-Thank you
I think this proof is enough but we should let admin decide. Even if I provoke them it doesnt mean that they can say anything about my family.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
Admins please ask for whole pov before taking step because may be he have use a lot of bad words before that. Just an advice
Thank u

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
I think this proof is enough but we should let admin decide. Even if I provoke them it doesnt mean that they can say anything about my family.
No, may be before that time u spoke bad about their family, if u are blaming someone blame with full evidence not the half, in which u show other people bad side only and hiding ur's bad image

deepanshu_kadyan

Player
Player
No, may be before that time u spoke bad about their family, if u are blaming someone blame with full evidence not the half, in which u show other people bad side only and hiding ur's bad image
Btw why are you defending them? Are you the one who said it?. and you are saying that I must have said something to them first then please provide your proof.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
i don't even know them, but here it is not important who i am.
What is important her? what happened in that situation
So focus on it and and stop hiding urself under a cover of forum

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
Hello Dear Admins basically also 55 seconds POV soo doo not punished anyone just ask him to full POV when situation started because you can see

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
in pov sec 28 he just said something bad to him and he just muted his voice from photo shop soo deceiving to admin

deepanshu_kadyan

Player
Player
i don't even know them, but here it is not important who i am.
What is important her? what happened in that situation
So focus on it and and stop hiding urself under a cover of forum
Are u an admin? no right? so stop giving your opinion about it because you have nothing to to with this situation.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
Are u an admin? no right? so stop giving your opinion about it because you have nothing to to with this situation.
you also stop complaining about people without having correct and enough evidence, and for kind information, more experienced than you, so put pov here not defending messages, crying person

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
are u ok?
we are not saying u edited the video child, we are saying may be u have cropped it or trimmed it
go and learn English so that u will know what people are trying to say

deepanshu_kadyan

Player
Player
you also stop complaining about people without having correct and enough evidence, and for kind information, more experienced than you, so put pov here not defending messages, crying person
brother you are claiming that you have nothing to do with the situation please stop making fake allegations against me without any proof. It clearly shows who is crying

Sardar khan

Player
Player
brother you are claiming that you have nothing to do with the situation please stop making fake allegations against me without any proof. It clearly shows who is crying
no one put any allegations kid.READ what people say.He just asked the "ADMINS" that Full POV might do better justice in this case.He never talked to you so why bother replying to something that was never said to you.

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
go and learn rules and english too, you think i am crying it's okay kids at early age assume anything, but we are here to depend people, not like u keep blaming all the time
Don't even try to target me, have seen a lot of kids like u

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
first thing this is a video it cant be edited on photoshop. Even if I have edited this video how it didn't remove the game sound?
photoshop everything can possible bro and you can see in POV after 28 sec you press N then you said something then he started to say something soo this is deceiving to admin because you can clear see after 28 you press N and then he started to say

Robert Sniter

Player
Player
photoshop everything can possible bro and you can see in POV after 28 sec you press N then you said something then he started to say something soo this is deceiving to admin because you can clear see after 28 you press N and then he started to say
I didn't notice it in the video
Thanks for the point man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom