Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Momin Ahmed
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +6:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: AsmeMomin#9845
6. Your Nickname: Asme Momin
7. Your ID: 199041

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I hope I'm the perfect one for Ballas Leader
- Im here (In the city) for around 18 Months + i have great experience in LEO and Gangs side. I was Deputy and Under Deputy on Ballas 2 terms.
- Also I'm from an unofficial family (I'm the leader) we have to do Hostage and Store every week. But i became leader of Ballas I can do more RP Hostage, Store Rob, and Gun Store Rob with a big team
- The bonus system of the gang is very disgusting. I will fix it

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- First of all, We need experienced and skilled people who first understand everything and know everything.
- But at the same time we have to keep in mind that we also give opportunities to new people (But they have to know at least city rules and respect city rules)
- As a leader, I will personally play with them to check their roleplay quality. I will help/teach them if they make any mistakes (that is how our bonding/relationship will become stronger)
- I will fix the bonus system issue (I can use ORG balance for personal use but. I will make a great bonus system).

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low effort in the application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom