Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Momin Ahmed
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +6:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: AsmeMomin#9845
6. Your Nickname: Asme Momin
7. Your ID: 199041

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I think Ballas aspect a good leader, i want to be a gang leader the main reason i want to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. there are some problems in gang management i will fix it. Leading the Ballas gang in Los Santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory, resources, and the loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests. Also, I have the best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, at the same time we hope we can organize many more beautiful events than others.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1. Stop favoritism
This is purely my personal opinion, The Best of the best organization can be destroyed for favoritism because a few people get a lot of benefits through it (There are many chances that they don't deserve it). They move over qualified people to positions and they lead qualified people if they do something wrong, and if competent people point them out, they abuse them. This is how an institution cracks and sinks slowly. Which I will resist with a strong hand after getting the leadership

3.2 Give them what they deserve The biggest problem that comes next after the favoritism. I have to remember this as a leader paying what is owed to him on time (It can be rank, it can be money, it can support, etc depending on the situation) they no doubt want to have a good relationship with us we have to notice it and we have to strike a balance. They will never leave us or want to leave us unless we give them what they deserve

3.3 Bonus System I have already been in numerous gangs and have seen their bonus system. If I could sum it up in one word, it would be disappointing and disgusting (Of course I've seen some of the leader's pretty cool bonus systems that are, in a word, awesome. But the majority is bad). Usually, the main bonus of the gang is taken by the leader and some close people. They spend a small amount of money on buying some of the gang's little things (Like Madkit, Food, etc). During my term, the bonus system will be kept from high to low rank (for everyone)

3.4 What I do as a leader for mar people As a leader, I will personally play with them to check their roleplay quality. I will help/teach them if they make any mistakes (that is how our bonding/relationship will become stronger). I think this way a lot of new people will get a chance to play or learn to gang (Which they never found anywhere). But I can only do this when I think they know all the rules of the city properly. Because the rules of the city are higher than my or my gang's priority

My Goal
1: Become Ballas on top
2: Make and distribute maximum profit
3: make the team stronger
4: I have the best turf team so I need maximum capture in my gang

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

I've already rejected one of your applications for Ballas today
Appy in the future, next time there will be a forum warning for spamming​

Status