Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shantanu Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours (will be more active on my leadership)
5. Your Discord - _shantanusingh_
6. Your Nickname - Shantanu Singh
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I've spent a long time working with illegal organizations. I'd been in gangs since I first joined the server over a year ago. I'd been in charge of gangs for months. I've served as a leader and deputy in both state and criminal organizations. I had been Deputy in Families for two terms and turf deputy in Families with my own turf team in Kushal's term. I had been leader of EMS and Marabunta and also been HC in every gang and every state org (except LSPD and LI). I had played turfs, family wars and all the server events from both the sides.

--> I've made many friends in Grand RP, and because of them, I have the backing of many families on the server who will come to join my gang.

--> I had been playing this server since a long time, and in that time, engaged in a lot of RP throughout the time, as well as learnt a lot of RP from old players.

--> I've noticed that no gang has been interested in or capable of finishing a turf season in quite some time. I'd also seen that Marabunta had never finished a turf season. So I want to be the first Marabunta leader to achieve 100% turf and win that blue Marabunta hoodie.

--> The Marabunta headquarters has its own ghetto, which makes graffiti quite easy. Marabunta HQ is also excellent for gang raids. The Marabunta HQ is the most active HQ where the ghetto patrol takes place, giving my members greater gang activity.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will consider my members' opinions in circumstances because, according to me, each member of my gang is important to the gang, and I want them all to feel like they belong and enjoy being in the gang.

--> Every day, we observe people entering gangs and departing gangs due to a lack of profit making in gangs. I had and will continue to provide bonuses to everyone who attends various events such as Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others.

Bonus System:

For attending each event - 5k
For each parachute in Clands - 8k
For spray team - 20k per hour
For collecting turf profits - 50% of turf profits

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain
10- Death Angel
9- Graffiti Hunter
8- Sinner
7- Slayer
6- Gangsta
5- Frenzy
4- Inferno
3- Buckeye
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

Thank you for reading. Have a great day

Ayyan

Player
Player
+++
v5KF0TRwAtBG3utY.gif

javin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shantanu Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours (will be more active on my leadership)
5. Your Discord - _shantanusingh_
6. Your Nickname - Shantanu Singh
7. Your ID - 19687

Additional information

1. Leader of.....Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-->
I've spent a long time working with illegal organizations. I'd been in gangs since I first joined the server over a year ago. I'd been in charge of gangs for months. I've served as a leader and deputy in both state and criminal organizations. I had been Deputy in Families for two terms and turf deputy in Families with my own turf team in Kushal's term. I had been leader of EMS and Marabunta and also been HC in every gang and every state org (except LSPD and LI). I had played turfs, family wars and all the server events from both the sides.

--> I've made many friends in Grand RP, and because of them, I have the backing of many families on the server who will come to join my gang.

--> I had been playing this server since a long time, and in that time, engaged in a lot of RP throughout the time, as well as learnt a lot of RP from old players.

--> I've noticed that no gang has been interested in or capable of finishing a turf season in quite some time. I'd also seen that Marabunta had never finished a turf season. So I want to be the first Marabunta leader to achieve 100% turf and win that blue Marabunta hoodie.

--> The Marabunta headquarters has its own ghetto, which makes graffiti quite easy. Marabunta HQ is also excellent for gang raids. The Marabunta HQ is the most active HQ where the ghetto patrol takes place, giving my members greater gang activity.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

--> I will consider my members' opinions in circumstances because, according to me, each member of my gang is important to the gang, and I want them all to feel like they belong and enjoy being in the gang.

--> Every day, we observe people entering gangs and departing gangs due to a lack of profit making in gangs. I had and will continue to provide bonuses to everyone who attends various events such as Clandestines, Battleship, Store Robberies, and others.

Bonus System:

For attending each event - 5k
For each parachute in Clands - 8k
For spray team - 20k per hour
For collecting turf profits - 50% of turf profits

My Rank System:

16- Leader
15- Lovely Deputy
14- PeaceMaker
13- Caporegime Turf
12- Conqueror
11- Captain