Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Oday
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Nov 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ldbMT36

Abuoday

Player
Player
  1. Hello dear Admins.. I am Abu Uday | ID 26311. I was banned for 1.8 on 11/8/2023 at 00:00 AM, sorry to bother you guys, but let me explain the situation to you what happened, so my main account was banned for 7 days, I have a Twink account, I played on it for a while, After my main account was unbanned from the city, I joined it again and I was very happy, after that, I went to Family Garage and I wanted to sort the things from the cars, the car I wanted to sort things from is rank 9 and my main account is rank 8, but my Twink account is rank 9 so I rejoined my Twink account and just moved some stuff from the car rank 9 to a lower car rank so I can sort them in the other cars, after that when I joined my main account I forgot I already sorted them from my Twink and took some stuff from the cars that's it and I've been banned from both accounts I would really appreciate it if You give me another chance, even if you just unblock my twink account (26311), I will be happy about that and block the main account (5840) and im thankful for that because im playing everyday with my twink and i spin all my time in my twink so please unbann my twink and block my main and thank you so much.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer Given once, Forum punished for Flooding complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom