Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namahh

UwU
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 11-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: .mrxgamermax
6. Your Nickname: Tokyo Wayne
7. Your ID: 40922
Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) Experience and Expertise: I have been an active member of this Grand RP server and playing on it from huge amount of time, so in that context i have good experience in both Gangs and Legal orgs in the server. I have been High command in much gangs like Bloods , Under deputy in Families for 2 terms , under deputy in Vagos and 12th rank in Marabunta as well and some more time in different gangs. In Legal orgs i have been Chief of Detectives from 4 terms and i have been in some other orgs too , bcs I have CID experience , i know how LEOs will collect evidences against us and use them to raid us and make files on us , that i will try to prevent as much as i can. I have successfully participated in various gang-related activities, showcasing my commitment and understanding of the gang's principles. My experience within the gang has given me a deep understanding of its dynamics, strengths, and areas for improvement. As the leader, I can utilize this knowledge to make informed decisions and guide the Marabunta towards growth and success.

b) Leadership and Organizational Skills: I think I possess strong leadership and organizational skills that are crucial for effectively managing a gang. I have experience of leading many gang events and doing negotiations too , i know most of the Server rules and ghetto rules and i think i can help BUNTA to have a successful and good term this time. By implementing efficient systems and clear communication channels, I will ensure that the gang operates smoothly and efficiently. As a leader i will pay attention towards teaching more than punishing in all cases except that are too much against the server and gang rules. If someone does wrong rp , i will help them to correct and will teach them again how to do that thing perfectly , in short i will give newbies a second chance to improve themselves and not firing them for small mistakes which demotivate them.
Nowadays all gangs have lost their image , people think if they will go in gangs they will get bored and there will be nothing to do so i will make sure i keep the gang active and no one gets demotivated by getting kicked for small mistakes.

c) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the Gang, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the gang's future. My goal will be to do 100% turf , regular Gun store Robbery and 24/7 store robbery , doing regular FZ raids , hostage situations and highway robberies . By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the Marabunta Gang's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:

1. Fair Rank System: In Gangs nowadays people are ruining the gangs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't even know how much ppl we need to pull over , this thing is ruining the gang experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3. Newbie experience: When we rob someone in ghetto or highway ,i will let newbies rob so they get experience how to do that and let them earn too . I have been in gang much time but for some of my time when i was new in gang , high commands didn't let me rob and they say only we will rob u just point gun , which make feel bad and make me feel to leave gang. I will ensure it doesn't happen during my term.

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of a gang who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.No toxicity: There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Ranking system:-

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

My target as Marabunta Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
maxresdefault.jpg

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom