Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chann grewal

𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Charanbir singh dua
2. Your age (OOC) - 16 years
3. Time zone + Country - time zone is (IST 5:30+) and country is India
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM) - according to IST 5:30+ im available from 5:00 PM to 11:00PM
5. Average online per week: if we talk about per week then it is approximately 40-50 hours and sometime more too. if we talk about per day it is like 5-6 hours and sometimes more than this too.
6. Your Discord ID - ig.charann
7. Your Nickname (IC) - My name ic is Charan Dua
8. Your ID: 172979
9. Your In-Game Level: 17
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): likely i want to join the state curatorship, if seats are not available i will happily join the crime section . NO PROBLEMS!

11: Languages Spoken: English and hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
ANS - Im playing GRAND RP from past two years and i had experience in all of the orgs. now i think there is a good chance to have a level up in GRAND RP now. i like to help people, guiding them to the way of success in their life, solving their queries and many more things. if we talk about why i want to be an admin because old ages people say we need to experience all the things around us. so i need to take care of the city and have the eye on our cute los santos. uwu <3
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
ANS - EMS - INTERN
LSPD - PATROL OFFICER V
SAHP - SENIOR TROOPER

NG - COLONEL
=============================================================================================================================
BALLAS - TURFER

3. What are your strengths?
ANS - My greatest strengths are that i take advice from my seniors as well as my seniors and never reject it. as soon i got the 1 high position in any of the org i feels that it the one of the hardest task to perform well and by this idea i do it very well and i spend on time on duty as good as i can do.
4. What are your weaknesses?
ANS - My greatest weakness is that when someone says the same thing again and again and sometimes i come out of my patience and take an action against him.
but happily this is reducing day by day.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
ANS - my talking skills, communication skill, my accent of speaking and reamining active in the derpartments are some factors which can bring some changes to the admin team. while i would be admin keeping all my work in a proper manner and not doing such mistake which will lead to the shame of our senior admins.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ANS - OFCOURSE i would be selling my buisness for admin. but unfortunately im not owning any buisness.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
ANS - yes sometimes my brother also need my gaming pc which lead to the not reamaining acitve in admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom