Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daddy Goose
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
Nov 11, 2023
Time
10:24 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/526649/

Daddy Drinks

Player
Player
In the following situation I think it was not about giving demands as he lied to me and said he will give me money for letting me collect my debt but then he scammed me and in a real life situation like this anyone would get mad and i just did the same thing and i had my gun in my hand and was pointing at him and indirectly it was a demand but is it so particular to say i am giving u 5 seconds to leave the area and the whole countdown and please ask him clip before this because it was a 5 min situation not a 3 min as before that they were ramming me with their car .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom