Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stormy Cox
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Feb 18, 2022
Time
00:21
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dgQb6Eh

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor Pluxury
Stormy Cox ID 18983 Here, I've been playing for almost 9months and never did something like this I only have 1 demorgen on my name cause i follow the rules and i don't want to ruin everything for myself but today I got banned for Racism for 60 days at beach market, But I didn't even talk to the people that was sitting, I have multiple POVs that I can provide to you and see I didn't talk to them I only talked to my friends like Mia Love and BigDom Versace and nothing else. I would really appreciate it if you can see my POVs. I even Posted a forum post about Brotherhood that they did mass rule break even when I was telling them some rules that they are breaking. I even wrote in my forum post that its okay we all are playing under same rules.
But can you please consider the 60day ban after watching my POVs ?
I'm really sorry for anything that I did, It's my first time getting blocked and I really like playing on the server I don't do anything that put my gameplay in danger.
Thank you for your time reading this!

Here are the POVs :

Desktop 2022.02.18 - 03.31.35.52

Desktop 2022.02.18 - 03.31.35.53

Desktop 2022.02.18 - 03.31.35.54

MoeinQu

Player
Player
Hello
I'm sure something went wrong, I hope the admins team will prevent one of the best and most legitimate players from being banned by taking a closer look at this issue.
As you can see, many people and even a number of admins know him.
If you want to know, I can prove that he did not break the rules even at the request of his friends.
Regards

MoeinQu

Player
Player
Hello
I'm sure something went wrong, I hope the admins team will prevent one of the best and most legitimate players from being banned by taking a closer look at this issue.
As you can see, many people and even a number of admins know him.
If you want to know, I can prove that he did not break the rules even at the request of his friends.
Regards

NinaGelori

Player
Player
Wait.. as long as i know him im sure that he never do some Racism, he is just cool boy that respect everyone, im 100% sure that something went wrong... even i know he never broke any rules of server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom