Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashutosh Shandilay
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Jan 20, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVdzYXcm8pI

ashutoshshandilay

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban on my GTA 5 Roleplay account with the ID 7833. I recently discovered that my account was banned for account twinking, and I would like to provide some context and seek your understanding in reconsidering this decision.

Approximately one year ago, I encountered an individual on Discord who claimed to have valuable insights and tips to enhance my gaming experience in GTA 5 Roleplay. Following his advice, I agreed to share my screen with him in the hopes of learning more about the suggested strategies. Unfortunately, after a brief interaction, the individual abruptly left the Discord call, and I proceeded to log into the game the next day.

To my dismay, I discovered that my account had been banned for account twinking. I was completely unaware of any illicit activities taking place during the shared screen session, and it appears that I fell victim to an unscrupulous individual seeking to exploit my trust.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and secure gaming environment, and I assure you that I have no intention of engaging in any activities that would compromise the integrity of the GTA 5 Roleplay community. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with any investigations or provide additional information to clarify the situation.

I sincerely request that you review my case and consider lifting the ban on my account. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the GTA 5 Roleplay community and am eager to continue enjoying the immersive experience it offers.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a positive gaming environment for all players.

ashutoshshandilay

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban on my GTA 5 Roleplay account with the ID 7833. I recently discovered that my account was banned for account twinking, and I would like to provide some context and seek your understanding in reconsidering this decision.

Approximately one year ago, I encountered an individual on Discord who claimed to have valuable insights and tips to enhance my gaming experience in GTA 5 Roleplay. Following his advice, I agreed to share my screen with him in the hopes of learning more about the suggested strategies. Unfortunately, after a brief interaction, the individual abruptly left the Discord call, and I proceeded to log into the game the next day.

To my dismay, I discovered that my account had been banned for account twinking. I was completely unaware of any illicit activities taking place during the shared screen session, and it appears that I fell victim to an unscrupulous individual seeking to exploit my trust.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and secure gaming environment, and I assure you that I have no intention of engaging in any activities that would compromise the integrity of the GTA 5 Roleplay community. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with any investigations or provide additional information to clarify the situation.

I sincerely request that you review my case and consider lifting the ban on my account. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the GTA 5 Roleplay community and am eager to continue enjoying the immersive experience it offers.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I appreciate your dedication to maintaining a positive gaming environment for all players.
Gen rule 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom