Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Usman Ghori
2. 16
3. GMT+5
4. 4h
5. usman_84579
6. Tee
7. 55781

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
  1. Wanna be the Boss:
    • I want to be the big shot in the gang, calling the shots and running the show.
  2. Tactical Genius:
    • Planning and scheming are my thing. I want to lead the Ballas to victory with smart moves.
  3. Family and Dreams:
    • Ballas is like family, and I've got big dreams for us. Leading means making those dreams happen.
3. Foster open communication among members. Encourage them to discuss and collaborate on storylines, events, or conflicts within the organization. This not only makes the roleplay more dynamic but also ensures that everyone is on the same page. Establish clear guidelines for resolving conflicts within the organization. Whether it's in-character disputes or out-of-character issues, having a system in place for resolution helps maintain a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.

Mikee Royall

Player
Player
Rejected.(From my opinion) reason incorrect format and short answers nothing is here any detail just leader

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information

1. Usman Ghori
2. 16
3. GMT+5
4. 4h
5. usman_84579
6. Tee
7. 55781

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
  1. Wanna be the Boss:
    • I want to be the big shot in the gang, calling the shots and running the show.
  2. Tactical Genius:
    • Planning and scheming are my thing. I want to lead the Ballas to victory with smart moves.
  3. Family and Dreams:
    • Ballas is like family, and I've got big dreams for us. Leading means making those dreams happen.
3. Foster open communication among members. Encourage them to discuss and collaborate on storylines, events, or conflicts within the organization. This not only makes the roleplay more dynamic but also ensures that everyone is on the same page. Establish clear guidelines for resolving conflicts within the organization. Whether it's in-character disputes or out-of-character issues, having a system in place for resolution helps maintain a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.
Not deserving, copy paste and not enough words and prolly fake age

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Seems like a W leader he doesn’t know anything but very good💀 best leader on en3 ong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom