Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Verlicee

Player
Player
====================================================================================================================================
Information

1. Your name IRL
Dylan

2. Your age 16

3. Time zone
GMT ( Uk Time )

4. Average online per day 6hr/12hr

5. Your Discord ghost81114

6. Your Nickname Ghost Verlicee

7. Your ID 4937

Additional information

====================================================================================================================================

1. LEADER OF... BALLAS

===================================================================================================================================

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

===================================================================================================================================

I want to be the leader of Ballas for a couple of reasons:

- Firstly, I have a lot of experience in every single organisation in this city, and I have been high command in nearly every single organisation, including Under Deputy in most of the gangs, and now I want to try out being leader because I have experience in running a team.

- Secondly, I am very familiar with the rules, I joined the server in summer of 2021, and since then I have learnt a lot about how the server works, about server rules etc, so I can almost promise you this term will not get any warnings due to server breaks by me. I will also try teach my gang members the same to help them not break any server rules when doing events etc.

- Thirdly , I love having fun in this server, and what motivates me to work the hardest of my ability is having lots of fun while doing what I love, so I know as being leader I will put 150% of my effort towards this to make Ballas as good as I can possibly make it, and I think this will be very possible due to my past high command experience,

- Lastly, I have many friends and many people who know me who would want to join Ballas when I would get leadership with similar experience as me, and Ballas will turn into a gang with very experienced players.

My advice for improving roleplay in this organisation is by making my members to go to as many events as possible such as store robbery, being active in ghetto, and having high numbers in every single event. We will also improve the roleplay by teaching my members good communication skills and RP terms to keep roleplay levels as high as i can possibly make it.

Rank Structure:
1- Young Ballas
2- Ballas
3- Soldier
4- Shooter
5- Spray Team
6- OG
7- Turfer
8- Shotcaller
9- Vice Captain
10- Captain
11- Druglord
12- Deputy
13- Boss

Requirements to join / Interview Questions:
Age Level In City: 3 and up
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 2 backpack and up
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blood Clothes (purple Tops and Bottoms )

GOALS FOR Ballas :

To be the most active gang
To be the gang with the best rp
Taking control of ghetto without rulebreaks

MY Main Goal Would Be To Make BALLAS ON TOPPP !
Thanks For Reading My Application.

Thank you admins for reviewing and I hope you have a good day/night
…Best regards, Ghost

OIP.NYoLcS4lIRXL-d6L2PQ8-QHaD7

Jayy Rose

Player
Player

You have been selected for Ballas! interview!

The interview will take place Tuesday, 14/11/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Jay Bishop , Zae Mon, Kareem Zuma or Ace Galante on Discord with any questions about the interview time.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom