Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Chita
Administrators nickname
Sam pluxury
Date
Feb 17, 2022
Time
17:38
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/e8f10f828e111feeca668ee01952148b

Big Murda

Player
Player
Okay, so i went to talk to my good friend Jad, (leader of ballas) i dont remember exactly how but im pretty sure someone accused me of cheating so i went with it and joked about cheating. Now i have a decent amount of cheating experience in different games and i have always met and seen people cheat on grand. for example they screenshare cheating over discord. So thats how i know a few things about cheating. Anyways, i played allong and said i was cheating. we talked for quite a while over 10 minutes about me cheating. Obv i knew they where gonna call a god just a matter of time. I didnt care how ever because i know im not cheating. While we where talking ID: 11 aka Sam pluxury tp'ed over to us, i was thinking to myself maybe i should end the joke but i figured i would push it just a bit further. So i kept going for a minute or two, Bean another admin also showed up, we continued talking about cheats etc. When sam said "bye" i figured okay hes prob gonna ban me now and what ever i say hes prob just gonna ban me. I was not about to "beg" to not be banned infront of 2 admins and 10 people lmao. So i figured id let him ban me and i would go on my alt and make an appeal later. however that was not the case. When i relaunch and get back in i see that im banned for "possible cheats". Now i do understand the ban somewhat. but its also weird because i have been pc'checked multiple times and nothing was found. 1 of the times they tp'ed to me in game and i was in discord with screenshare within a minute. They found nothing and so i was good. Now when i was trolling i jokingly said how easy it is to bypass a pc check, "you just get an external drive with cheats on and when they pc check you, you plug it out and they find nothing". Thats what i said, however thats not the case at all. If you actually run cheats on your computer in will be traces of that cheat being ran. even if its from a usb, external disk etc. So obv this was something i said as a joke beacuse someone has accused me of doing so after i passed a pc check.

I do sincerely apologies for the waist of time and i will not repeat anything like this ever again.
I'm also fully complyent to do a pc check at any time and if i get a second chance you are free to tp to me ingame and get me into discord within 30 sec or so to do a pc check. I have never cheated and never will, agian i apologies for this waist of time and effort. Hopefully you can review my case and see i was innocent. I have never cheated on Grand RP and i never will. Thank you for reading. - Big Murda aka Big Chita. Have a nice day!

Just to make it more clear, I joked about using cheats i took it to far admins showed up i didnt stop joking about having cheats and they ended up banning me for it. I have no cheats, i have never cheated i have done every pc check i have been asked to do and i have passed both.

Here is the moment it happened. This is recored using NVIDIA Geforce btw so obv u can see i dont have any cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom