Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Soumen Mandal
2. Your age - 18+
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 TO 7 HRS
5. Your Discord - soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname - Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID - 657

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

[!] I want to be Leader of Ballas gang because when I start journey in the city these is the first gang I joined, from these gang I got all the knowledge about gang and how to run a gang. Now I think I have enough knowledge to take the leadership of this gang.

[!!] I like the HQ of this gang rather than any other gang in the city, I was having to many friends in this gang, and I want to invite my own friends to my gang for the fun we have in the past times.

[!!!] I was high command in mostly all the gangs in the city and from that I gain a lot of experience about the leadership, I think most of the leaders couldn't connect with their members at all I guaranteed that in my gang I want to give everyone the same respect.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

[!] Stay in Character: Consistency is key. Always stay in character and avoid breaking character unless it's necessary for the story or roleplay rules. This helps maintain immersion for both you and your fellow role-players.

[!!] Build Relationships: Engage with other characters and players in the organization. Form alliances, make enemies, and create meaningful connections. These relationships can lead to engaging storylines and character development.

[!!!] Be Mindful of Rules and Boundaries: Respect the rules of the roleplay server and the boundaries set by other players. Ensure your roleplay is enjoyable for everyone involved.

I am assuming I will be able to get 30+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System

10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom