Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Major Alligator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2023
Time of violation
8:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pODccWk1k80?si=2hYr-cjkOQ4IoIxR

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
MULTI TIMES CR.

First of all, since the pov is long, I am leaving the full pov below and I am leaving 3 videos of 3 parts in the description, to make it easier for you, but I still recommend you to watch the full pov, I will write the details down to the second.

Pov Links :
Part 2 : LINK
Part 3 : LINK
Full Pov : FULL POV

Short Story :

First of all, I stopped my car in the parking lot in front of the bank number 5 and I was resting, suddenly this player came and parked his car in the back of my car in a way that I couldn't get out and drove away, he didn't answer me many times when I asked why are you blocking my way, At first I didn't understand why he was doing it, then I thought he was either a collector or a player who came to steal a car, he didn't say anything even though I asked him, no matter how many times I told him that what he was doing was wrong, that everything was povda, he continued to do it without caring.

Details :

Part 1
: (8:04) He came and blocked my way so I couldn't get my car out. (I don't know exactly what the title of blocking the road is and I didn't want to write a title about it so as not to make a mistake, I leave it to your judgment.)

Part 2 : (8:09) After 5 minutes he came again and this time he started to hit my car with his car, even though I told him that the POV was on, he ignored it and continued.

Part 3 : (8:10) Full CR

In order not to give you too much trouble, I have put everything in detail above so that you can browse the form in the easiest way, thank you very much for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom